No announcement yet.

KM 'Donald Duck' cap for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid 445 euros / 497 dollars for it, seemed like a very good price. Almost caused suspicion!
    Thank you all for your comments, this forum inspires me to learn!

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=759290f
      If I could ask you for one more favor, could you take a look at the jumpersuit?
      I recently got a shirt for it, instead of the lose collar. I doubt it's a fake, but still, I'll post some photos tomorrow!

Comment

Much

Originally posted by Julian View Post
        I paid 445 euros / 497 dollars for it, seemed like a very good price. Almost caused suspicion!
        Thank you all for your comments, this forum inspires me to learn!
        Hello,
        IMHO that is a high price. For this you can get a 'textbook" cap in a state how it should be without any questions raised about it.

Regards
        Christian

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
          This is how I usually support my caps/hats/visors. Internal wooden expandable form with a detachable support. All from Skipper.

The one cap does not have the top on to demonstrate the internal form.

John
          Hi,
          argh you want my death! This tellermütze is magnificent. And the HJ... Thank you for the link concerning supports. Indeed the system of preservation of the support is not aggressive for the headgear. I am going to glance at it.
          Thx

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X