No announcement yet.

Help with differents km summer tunics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fernando, here are some shots of the breast eagle and cap eagle that Kapitan z.S. Merten gave to me. I wish I had taken a shot of the mounting bracket on the reverse, but it is mounted to a metal plat that has screws to secure it to the tunic. Easier to launder the tunic
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kondor View Post
      Fernando, here are some shots of the breast eagle and cap eagle that Kapitan z.S. Merten gave to me. I wish I had taken a shot of the mounting bracket on the reverse, but it is mounted to a metal plat that has screws to secure it to the tunic. Easier to launder the tunic
      Nice eagle Kondor,then I saw it I wondered if km metal gilt breast eagle for summer tunic was used too to be mounted in white summer km visor cap,I mean if it is the same size or not???

Thanks
      Fernando

Comment

The hat eagles were of different size for the Schirmmuetze and either the shown bullion sewn to the top, pronged, but more that likely a stick pin backed for easier removal to launder the white top. Here is a shot of my Korvettenkapitan Hat. It had both pronged eagle and stick pin eagle.

Originally posted by L11-VELASCO View Post
        Nice eagle Kondor,then I saw it I wondered if km metal gilt breast eagle for summer tunic was used too to be mounted in white summer km visor cap,I mean if it is the same size or not???

Thanks
        Fernando
        Attached Files

Comment

The pin back eagle.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Kondor for your explanation,I learn so much
            The last thing:Really do you think summer tunic for Putkammer showed in post 12 is an original one cause to me looks so new and clean,may be the pic

Fernando

Comment

The pic is a bit bright, but as it is shown also in Angolias book, I assume it is the original tunic.
              BTW, a lot of "mint" stuff is outside there.
              I aquired recently an adminstration frock coat. It looks like made "yesterday", only the silver cuff-stripes are a bit dark silver from aging....some things comes out beautiful of families wardobes.

Comment

Thanks Christian,Really some stuff appears like new and current but not

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X