VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Tunic breast eagle for my wife... Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
    My wife want to buy watch! I must show her this post...Maybe she will change mind, it's cheaper for me
    I'm with Brian...No idea on the prices of (KM?) watches but like anything else TR top end specimens of these summer birds are not getting any cheaper either these days and there are so many interesting variations so be careful what you wish for Oscar!

Regards

JC

Comment

I paid $75 for this one.... Not sure if that's good, bad, or normal?

Problem is she doesn't want only breast eagles... she wants ALL KM items.

-Brian

Comment

I mostly buy from dealers and they try to cream you for whatever they can so these days you dont see many go for under $100 and thats for the most common types in zink in "soso" condition. Top end birds (like Schwerin) are easily in the $250 range, one dealer has one for 250 euros ($312 USDS)! IMO you did real good for $75 on this cupal specimen

JC

Comment

Thank you JC I really appreciate the examples of pricing. I don't understand some members' hesitation to name any prices, as I feel this too is a valuable part of our discussion of items.

Thanks again for all the discussion and the hunt continues for more KM items!! Going to a swap meet on Sunday so who knows what that might bring!

-Brian

Comment

Very nice specimen Brian. you did well at $75!

Mil

Comment

Thanks! Picked up a BEVO KM breast eagle for 30 at the swap meet. The wife was happy!

-Brian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X