No announcement yet.

Atlantik-Pirat Forum Is Back Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried registering , but won't give me a confirmation code to enter.

Comment

I've tried to register at least 3 times previously and never had my account activated.

Just tried again and cannot get a confirmation code......

Comment

The admin wrote this in October 2013, so he might not be checking it too often. I'll drop him a PM to check if it's even possible to register any more. Too bad for that forum and reference pages, it was a good place to spend time as a collector:

Hi chaps!

Some of you that have been around since we started will remember the dark days of the bogus members/ spammers that we were once plagued with.
        In order to stamp these people out, any new member registering, will have their new username and details sent to me for approval. I have to say that since rebooting the forum, I have had over 50 new member requests. 98% of these are Spam, so they will not get past the first hurdle, but any other genuine member will have to be activated manually by myself.

To the new members of our forum

If you are genuine, we will welcome you on board with open arms. If you have not heard back from me within 48hours, please kindly drop me a PM or email with your new username and email address. I apologise in advance for this rigmarole, but it has become a necessary evil to stamp out the idiots who only want to come here to cause maximum disruption.

Thank you for your understanding. Enjoy the forum

Cheers

Max

Comment

Originally posted by compressore View Post
          Hi Andjelo,

that is what I have thought today too and I like the idea very much.
          I am sure we as WAF members have together a very nice base of items, covering a huge range of KM items, which can be put in a reference database with nice pics and wording.
          But we must take care than too about a useful structure, correct descriptions, some reference material like photos etc. for each of the the items to make sure all is well arttributed and correct.
          This needs a kind of "moderation" and also a considerable amount of time and work, but I think we will find some volunteers for this to do.
          If this will going to happen, count me in.

Regards
          Christian
          good idea Christian!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X