IWC KL.2 Navigation pocketwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IWC KL.2 Navigation pocketwatch

I recently obtained this IWC KM marked pocketwatch it sort of semi works and would like opinions as to its worth. I know the chain does belong on the watch but it came with it.
    Cheers
    Bob
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ICW wowwww that's the most expensive and beloved watchmaker that you can find. I would like to see better pics from the front side thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks for your reply RMC48,will try to take better pics of the front of the watch.
          You've gotta love that Eagle
          Cheers
          Bob
          PS so you think its worth something then?

Comment

Sorry for delay a couple of more pics of the watch..sorry can't get close up no marco setting on the camera

I would be grateful for a rough estimate of the value of this piece.PM me if you wish.
            thanks in advance
            Bob
            Attached Files

Comment

now up for sale in Equipment and fieldgear table.

Comment

Amazingly this ultra rare watch is still for sale in the equipment and field gear table ...cannot believe it hasn't sold already

Comment

Well this watch dont have the normal KM eagle stamp that we are used to see.
                  So i am not a big fan of this one

Andy

Comment

really.... looks text book to me,OK show me yours for comparison BTW your the only one that doesn't like it.
                    bob

Comment

Hi

Those eagles that i have seen in the last 30 years looks more like this.
                      I have more pictures and i should find them

Best

Andy
                      Attached Files

Comment

http://www.knirim.de/a0701mod.htm

check out this website.
                        BTW this watch came to via my Aunt's best Friend as she did not know what to do with it. As far as i could ascertain it was taken by her ex husbands Father during the war so never in a collection
                        Bob.

Comment

[QUOTE=bob sellers;5171819]I recently obtained this IWC KM marked pocketwatch it sort of semi works and would like opinions as to its worth. I know the chain does belong on the watch but it came with it.
                          Cheers

If you see in this picture there is no wear at all on the Eagle but hard wear on other parts on this watch and thats not normal

Andy

Comment

hang on mate you said the Eagle and M was wrong ,i show you proof positive from a leading authority on the subject that it is the correct type stamping now you come up with the Eagle isn't worn away like the 4 digit code so that makes it a fake..there could be a hundred reasons to why this has happened,sorry your going to come up with a better theory to blow this one out the water
                            Bob

Comment

The "hard wear" is just on the number, it seems.

Could it jut be due to lighter stamping of serial in comparison with the eagle and "M" letter?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X