Italian items out of old collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
    Any chance on seeing the backs of skulls and badges ?
    Yes ...i second that request !..

Comment

Is the flag ok?
      Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

now we all know why we can't find any of them! you have them all. rely a beautiful connection.

Comment

Wonderful collection of daggers like my colleagues indicated need to see the reverse of the badges and insignia. I also suspect that the SS headgear could be a repro.

Rene Chavez
          www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

Hallo Doug

I think the blue/red shield with the leopard is for the troops of the Italian Trust Administration of Somalia (acronym "AFIS"), a United Nations trust administration in present-day Somalia, administered by Italy between 1950 and 1960. The Armed Forces in Somalia consisted of the AFIS Military Corps of Security and the AFIS Police Corps, formed by Carabineers and Finance Guards. The AFIS Air Force Command had a Flight Group (with transport and liaison aircraft Douglas C-47, Douglas C-53 and Stinson L-5 Sentinel) and a fighter squadron equipped with P-51 Mustangs.

Attached Files

Comment

Agreed some red flags ( the skulls more are not original) the MVSN general combat dagger needed other pics (give me an very bad feeling) Thanks for the sharing of this nice selection .
              Best
              Raff
              "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

in this selection the best are this two RSI badges (I have doubt) betters pics
                Attached Files
                "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

The skulls imho are repro
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X