Italian Pith Helmet on estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAOLORUBENS View Post
    keep the secret ... was more pleasant the price , 300 euros !!! seller had absolutely no idea about what he was letting go , I had a second Governor , typical white Aden with a much better bullion Eagle with Imperial Crown .
    Dont you worry Paolorubens...your secret is safe with me.....no one will ever know!!!!?.....Semovente.

Comment

Originally posted by Semovente View Post
      Hi Paolorubens...those lightweight piths sound good...i will keep a eye out for one of those...i bet you are well pleased with finding the Governers E.A pith ??...not many of those about!!??......Semovente
      Simply use google " radiconcini casco " and look at pictures ... some extra rare gems .

Comment

Simply use google " radiconcini casco " and look at pictures ... some extra rare gems .
        Just been lookin......Fantastic..& yes.. Rare indeed...cheers & regards to you... ....Semovente.

Comment

... transport

Semovente , don't be shy ... show us your Aden !!!

Comment

Semovente , don't be shy ... show us your Aden !!!
            Ha Ha ...if only??...sorry but i dont have the means to do so at the moment ...but as soon as i have sorted it...i will post you some nice piccys.....cheers & regards..Semovente.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X