Comment

The eccentric opulence of his residence
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I didn't even crack the shell. Believe me well worth it if your into this kind of off beaten path historical stuff.

Comment

Congrats Dennis
                  "Vittoriale" is one of my favourite historical places around here

Regards
                  brus

Comment

very nice photo for a special place Dennis!

and inside the Vittoriale, at Villa Mirabella, the home of Claretta Petacci, Mussolini's lover, away from Salo to Gardone to avoid unpleasant encounters with Mrs. Rachele, the Mussolini's wife ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
                      I didn't even crack the shell. Believe me well worth it if your into this kind of off beaten path historical stuff.
                      Thanks Dennis.....

Comment

And about Salo , plenty of Germans still there ...........this time without guns.

Only with big Mercedes Benz sans camo and pouches full of euros not bullets��

Comment

And about Salo , plenty of Germans still there ...........this time without guns.

...nice Dennis very nice..

Comment

nice photos Dennis thanks for sharing! D'annunzio did not loved the german people
                            Last edited by Raffaello Carola; 03-28-2015, 07:30 AM.
                            "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

I have to admit although I was there and took many photos , I can't find my file.
                              The ones I posted I found on various sites on the web.

Comment

how is true.. "Garda see in Bayern"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X