No announcement yet.

Heer Summer Oberfeldwebel Shoulder Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see, forensic research. I sometimes get annoyed that 85% of threads on the forum are focused on obvious fakes. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
      I see, forensic research. I sometimes get annoyed that 85% of threads on the forum are focused on obvious fakes. Sorry.

No sweat! I'm a U.S. medal and badge guy who lucks into the occasional German collection. Not always obvious to me, still working at knowledge y'all gained years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Wartime Collectables View Post
        "Someone" included a mod, 6 members and a Tim O' whose opinion I greatly respect, so worthless was already established. But by dissecting fakes I can learn more than I do from comments like 'hack job' and 'still a fake'. And by trashing them there is no chance of anyone ever getting burned by these down the road.
        I'm done, sorry for all this.
        Thank You Andrew for the kind words. The members that commented besides me are some of the most knowledgeable currently on the WAF and know their tropical straps very well. Tropical straps are a real minefield these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim O'Keefe View Post
          Thank You Andrew for the kind words. The members that commented besides me are some of the most knowledgeable currently on the WAF and know their tropical straps very well. Tropical straps are a real minefield these days.
          Thank you. Never anyone doubt I GREATLY APPRECIATE the help this forum gives when I post a question. There are many areas where I'm comfortable with my own knowledge, German cloth, to include shoulder boards and collar tabs is not one such area! There are certainly times I ask about things much more obvious to others!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
          X