No announcement yet.

New things for my Gebirgsjäger Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a very very good Day Congrats, everything is very nice. When you look at these Items, there is no need for better Pictures, you simple know all is good Wenn mal genug has von dem Zeug, ich hab mehr als Platz genug
    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Thanks for your comment.
      Auf deutsch, du kennst ja die Krankheit unter uns Gebirgsjägersammlern. Bergmützen und hergeben bringen wir nicht in einen sinnvollen Zusammenhang. [emoji23]

Comment

Some fine and nice new additions you got there.

Kind regards,

AW

Comment

Is the tunic original? Looks like a converted swedish tunic from that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Hptm. Fuhrmann View Post
            Is the tunic original? Looks like a converted swedish tunic from that picture.
            Swedish tunics, be they converted or not, have a different liner, specific markings (as long as they haven't been erased) and other minor details Rantanpalsn123's coat doesn't feature.

Comment

A very good day you had! Nice stuff

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Rantanplasn123
                Sure, a 100% good
                Thanks for the additional pictures. The button tab seemed suspiciously narrow, the pockets looked like they were made from a different fabric than the rest and the color of the wool looked way too grey, but the lining clearly dispels my suspicion.

Comment

Yes, that was the flaslight from my camera.
                  The color is a nice green-grey.

Comment

You need a pair of X Ray Eyes to be able to tell that form these Pictures. The Jacket is perfect fine, so is the Rest of that Stuff.

Thanks for the additional pictures. The button tab seemed suspiciously narrow, the pockets looked like they were made from a different fabric than the rest and the color of the wool looked way too grey, but the lining clearly dispels my suspicion.
                    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
                      You need a pair of X Ray Eyes to be able to tell that form these Pictures. The Jacket is perfect fine, so is the Rest of that Stuff.
                      Well, it's not a perfectly unmessed-with jacket at least, the pockets have clearly been altered, so I don't think that my suspicion was completely unfounded.

Comment

Well, it's not a perfectly unmessed-with jacket at least, the pockets have clearly been altered, so I don't think that my suspicion was completely unfounded.
                        Then I won't dare ask for close up pictures of the caps
                        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Great stuff! Can we see some close-ups from the caps?
                          http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Very nice set. However, the eagle has been machine sewn through the lining, so re-applied at some stage. Maybe when they did something to the breast pockets as well.
                            Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Rantanplasn123
                              On friday I will take better pictures.

congratulation, beautiful early bergmutze!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X