No announcement yet.

Cossack Insignia cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elena - sounds to me like the " Helen" that was selling them on Ebay. So the faker is using his wife's /gf name to make it look like clueless lady selling some old junk she found. Very convincing, but I smelled a rat when I heard the seller has no idea what stuff she has, but managed to correctly identify the collar tab. An old lady with superb knowledge of eastern volunteer insignia! Yeah righ

Also note that the background is the same in some of these photos - all made by the same person.

P.S. 99.99% of all volunteer insignia settled in the West. The few slivers that were found in the East come directly from KGB archive files and those were sold off years ago. So any volunteer insignia "finds" coming from Russia/East I would be suspicious off.

Comment

Originally posted by Askold View Post
      Elena - sounds to me like the " Helen" that was selling them on Ebay. So the faker is using his wife's /gf name to make it look like clueless lady selling some old junk she found. Very convincing, but I smelled a rat when I heard the seller has no idea what stuff she has, but managed to correctly identify the collar tab. An old lady with superb knowledge of eastern volunteer insignia! Yeah righ

Also note that the background is the same in some of these photos - all made by the same person.

P.S. 99.99% of all volunteer insignia settled in the West. The few slivers that were found in the East come directly from KGB archive files and those were sold off years ago. So any volunteer insignia "finds" coming from Russia/East I would be suspicious off.
      No news for him/her....
      I think it's ok because he is a Russian Crook...

Comment

Originally posted by Askold View Post

Hello guys,
        PayPal refunded me all my money.
        This person is a known Crook.
        Don't hesitate to contact PayPal....

Comment

Originally posted by U571 View Post
          Hello guys,

PayPal refunded me all my money.

This person is a known Crook.

Don't hesitate to contact PayPal....

Congrats brother,

I’m glad you got the refund.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txrgr1911 View Post
            Congrats brother,

I’m glad you got the refund.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thank you Matt.
            Best regards.

Comment

Hi Oli
              Nice to see you got the refund
              Cheers
              Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by D Davies View Post
                Hi Oli
                Nice to see you got the refund
                Cheers
                Dave.
                Hello Dave,
                Many thanks.
                Cheers.
                Oli.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X