Cossack Insignia cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D Davies View Post
    Hi oli I contacted the eBay seller (Helen) all the cutoffs supposedly came from one house that was being renovated. I was watching one cut-off that sold so I asked if they had anymore cossack insignia. I was told they would look next time they were at the house.
    Then as I suspected another cut-off appears one week later in very similar condition and wear as yours. Now it's confirmed the tab isn't official bevo I would go for a refund.
    Cheers
    Dave
    The seller sent me a mail...
    "Please made museum expertise and inform me about results."

Comment

Originally posted by U571 View Post
      The seller sent me a mail...
      "Please made museum expertise and inform me about results."
      Hi oli
      Just show the seller this thread. Surely the fact that all the members who have commented here have huge knowledge of genuine cossack insignia should be enough proof for the seller.
      The seller won't really be expecting you to seek authenticity from a museum, probably just hoping this will sicken you off from pursuing a refund.
      Good luck with it I hope you get it sorted.
      Cheers
      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Askold View Post
        Tony is spot on. The original cossack officer tab was made in Bevo. In my opinion this is a reproduction made to look like the bevo tab. Recently there has been a number of these fake cossack tabs sold as cut away collars.
        Very likely this tab is not good, merely also because of the story that comes with it and the tunic it is on, but to my believe not all cossack collar tabs should be in BEVO and genuine embroided versions do exist? For that matter, when it comes to Eastern people insignia there are just too many exceptions to rule non-textbook out..This example was never intended to deceive as BEVO I assume... IMHO, since I realize this is more your expertise.

Comment

No go for me as well. These fake collars have been popping up over the last two years and I believe all from same faker.

IMG_4170.JPGIMG_4263.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My original Bevo Officers Tab for reference

Comment

Originally posted by Txrgr1911 View Post
              No go for me as well. These fake collars have been popping up over the last two years and I believe all from same faker.
              Well, that certainly makes you think twice. The disclosure lies obviously also in the quantity. And this is also the case with “standard” cut offs for that matter.

I recall also one being offered by the Guild about a year of two back; set red based cossack tabs on a overcoat collar.. also very convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zauberflöte View Post
                Well, that certainly makes you think twice. The disclosure lies obviously also in the quantity. And this is also the case with “standard” cut offs for that matter.

I recall also one being offered by the Guild about a year of two back; set red based cossack tabs on a overcoat collar.. also very convincing.
                I remember those. In fact I told CG that I wanted to buy them. Of course they were already sold. Now I'm glad they sold. As you said they looked very convincing. Now I don't need to worry. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Zauberflöte View Post

Zauberflote,

Yup, I’m glad the faker here is so greedy, as it really would be hard to know the truth on some of these especially through pictures.

As always Eastern Volunteers are a minefield.

Comment

Wonder where he finds all the collars to sew these on?

Comment

No news from the seller since 3 days....
                      What is his pseudo in WAF??

Comment

Here the Cossack cut off...
                        Hi oli is the water mark on the picture you posted in post 11 the waf Id of the seller?.
                        Cheers
                        Dave
                        Last edited by D Davies; 10-04-2019, 05:11 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by D Davies View Post
                          Hi oli is the water mark on the picture you posted in post 11 the waf Id of the seller?.
                          Cheers
                          Dave
                          Hi Dave
                          Yes it is!

Comment

WARNING...... CROOK.......

Narvsky pr. 31-15
                            St-Petersburg 190020

I was born in St-Petersburg
                            Now I live in St-Petersburg and working in Germany and Sweden, week in a Europe , week in ST-Petersburg.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Warning...... Crook....... Fake cut off

WARNING..... CROOK..... FAKE CUT OFF......

gonelna1965@outlook.com

Goncharova Elena

Comment

WARNING..... CROOK..... FAKE CUT OFF......

gonelna1965@outlook.com

Goncharova Elena

I’m sorry it turned out this way brother hopefully you can retrieve your money.

Matt.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X