SOS 2019 Finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOS 2019 Finds

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it to the SOS this year, hopefully you all can show off some nice treasures that you found so I don’t feel left out haha! Post your new uniforms here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Let’s see’em guys!

Couldn’t make it this year due to work/travel conflict.

John

Comment

What they said...

Comment

It is always interesting to see if any new gems show up, or if it is just the same stuff, different show.

Comment

Hello,

I am still in Louisville for a day and won't get home until Monday sometime. I will post my eagles then!

Fred

Comment

SOS 2019 Finds

Looking forward to seeing some beauties gentleman! My expectations are pretty high

Comment

Any beauties to show off yet anyone?

Comment

Here is a quick look at my haul, although most of it I had arranged to pick up at the SOS rather than find it there. i thought the show was a little weak on uniforms this go-around compared to previous years.

Don

Comment

SOS recap

Based upon the lack of posts from the SOS, I would say that we can assume that the show was not good for tunic collectors. Besides DonC as posted below, and TWS picking up a few M44s and a Waffenrock, I have seen very little.

I would love to hear what those that attended have to say about the items available.
                  Last edited by Crusader17; 03-03-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Hello,

The show might not have been good for the tunic collectors but it was great for the insignia collectors!, At least for this one !!
                    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=994166

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Crusader17 View Post
                      Based upon the lack of posts from the SOS, I would say that we can assume that the show was not good for tunic collectors. Besides DonC as posted below, and TWS picking up a few M44s and a Waffenrock, I have seen very little.

I would love to hear what those that attended have to say about the items available.
                      Yes sir. I met my usual goal of going back home nearly penniless.
                      https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...d.php?t=994673

There were even a few nice tunics that didn't come home with me. However, there were a lot that I examined and determined they "weren't for me".
                      I think blades and insignia made a strong showing, and of course RonR and the Helmet Doctor could cure your need for a lid fix. There were also a few vendors with some very tasty shoulder straps, but I found some of the prices not to my liking. I could be a cheapskate or behind the times on those, however.

Comment

Hopefully the MAX will be better for the tunic guys. Glad you made out OK Todd.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X