RONA and TAR TAR printed Shields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where it Gets Interesting

My Biggest shock is when I started looking more closely at the shields, on one left side of the POHA Shield there are faint ill call them "potential dash marks" also on the top is one or two "potential dash marks" as seen in the last pics. I placed them next to accepted original dash marks on the POA. I await your opinions impatiently. There are none on either of the other two shields. Of note the BA shield has more margin space than the POHA shield but has no sign of any dash marks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last ones for Comparison. Thanks for everyone's time.
          Attached Files

Comment

Good study! The flimsier the better for me! I like the RONA (POHA) shield
            as it actually does show faint cut lines and the material texture is similar
            to the ROA shield...

Comment

Thank you brother, I'm pretty Excited about the possibility of at least the RONA shield being authentic. I paid very little for the pair and picked them up because I've never seen another example similar save a Tar Tar close in design (it being the large T) to mine but on a different material. Seemed like a good gamble at the time. Thanks for quick response NickG. Made my night.

Matt
              Last edited by Txrgr1911; 06-25-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X