Heer Major's Military Police Field Gray Wrapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To illustrate my words :

If such a pic exist showing a FG officer wrap, and with avaible better quality pics showing details, then this wrapper could deserve a deeper scrutinization.
    derka

Comment

yep

yes, anything is possible and we will hope for a period photograph to
      validate such an exception.

thanks to all who commented

Comment

This wrapper got traded for a high end watch with a Romanian crook, got sent, however the watch never received...than the wrapper got returned
        to sender in the States because it was undeliverable in Romania (unclaimed) ...Owner/sender got very lucky! The recipient it turned out was in fact incarcerated)
        and after it came back to the States it was offered for $100 (including world wide postage) in the Bazaar section (as a repro) on Estand it reads...
        and sold in a NY minute! Right dr.bill?

What a roller coaster ride this was! Interesting outcome! (image taken from the sales thread).
        Neat display item! So considered a repro after all...(very exotic combination for sure!)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NickG; 09-09-2015, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Dont worry guys,...the thread on bazar was for me. I have traded this wrapper with drbill and i asked to put it on bazar so i can import it from USA to Europe. the original sales thread from estand was already deleted by now (under original uniforms).
          Last edited by germanmedals; 09-09-2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by germanmedals View Post
            Dont worry guys,...the thread on bazar was for me. I have traded this wrapper with drbill and i asked to put it on bazar so i can import it from USA to Europe. the original sales thread from estand was already deleted by now (under original uniforms).
            Understood. I loved the wrapper and was very happy to hear that the scammer did not get away with his fraud...The owner getting it back,
            so now its heading to Europe again for a 2nd time, so a real piece of course (but repro valued for import, which got me confused! That's all!)
            Congrats on the purchase!!! If these garments are real or not, is really often just a matter of opinion! and value is also an opinion! Play the game!
            Last edited by NickG; 09-09-2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Hope it doesn't go missing again!

Don

Comment

Some new pictures

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...310234&page=12

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X