No announcement yet.

Opinions on this M40 tunic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the cuff button holes either. The tunic too strange for me to be comfortable with it. Enough said. Steve

Comment

Are you serious with that much chatting about that tunic. it is a artifacial agedfake wich I wouldn t take for free . just look at th buttonholes, needs no more to say.

Comment

I think its a bad one as well - reason - corners of the pockets even the pics are quite misleading, the corners of the pocket always tell the truth IMO

Originally posted by Buckliger View Post
        Are you serious with that much chatting about that tunic. it is a artifacial agedfake wich I wouldn t take for free . just look at th buttonholes, needs no more to say.

Comment

and the under collar areal oh yes - this tells its fake

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
            Materials do look period based on this set of images....
            nothing is period. it is a well aged sturm copy. sleeve cuffs have still or again repro buttons applied. Small belt hook holes tell it s own story....I would bet the wool is 30% plastic mix...
            the longer I look the pictures, the clearer the honest sandpaperwork comes out.
            Last edited by Buckliger; 02-27-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckliger View Post
              nothing is period. it is a well aged sturm copy. sleeve cuffs have still or again repro buttons applied. Small belt hook holes tell it s own story....I would bet the wool is 30% plastic mix...
              the longer I look the pictures, the clearer the honest sandpaperwork comes out.
              I agree, button holes seem to be at the wrong place and too small compared to original ( size typical of sturm) lining artificially aged as well, material under the collar aslo and were the markings used to be, nothing natural about the ageing . Made to fool obviously and someone will get burned by it ( or already has )

Comment

I sent it back to the seller. He told me I will get my refund this week. Thanks again to all of you for your contribution

Comment

Nice you managed to sent it back

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat de Fer View Post
                    I agree, button holes seem to be at the wrong place and too small compared to original ( size typical of sturm) lining artificially aged as well, material under the collar aslo and were the markings used to be, nothing natural about the ageing . Made to fool obviously and someone will get burned by it ( or already has )
                    Who is Sturm?
                    Who know his website address?
                    Thanks
                    Daniele

Comment

Originally posted by nippo View Post
                      Who is Sturm?
                      Are you serious?
                      I think 90 % of the repro uniforms on this planet are STURM-repros...

Comment

Lucky to get your money back

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X