Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerjäger Feldwebel tunic opinions

Hello guys,

I just brought this panzerjäger NCO tunic home and I'm really interested in your opinion about it (and in particular the insignia). A few pictures:

A few more pictures...

Comment

...and a few more...

Comment

and the shoulder boards

Comment

I think you been lucky to find one like this, everything's looks ok for what i see! I also have one for a NCO, are tunics very desiderables these!

Comment

Looks great to me.

Comment

Looks like a very nice early example with what would appear to be all originally period applied insignia. The factory tabs appear to have been removed the the piped tabs but look period replaced at the same time the tresse was applied.

Comment

Looks like a nice orginal tunic , but if i may say i would love to have some opinions about the eagle's mounting . it could be its my screen who adhencing this but i do see somekind of a outline on the wright win.g tip of the eagle.
                But this could be done by wear and friction. Certainly a jacket i would don't mind to own myself . congratz

Comment

Just lovely! I'd be happy to have this one in my collection!
                  AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the input guys, I really appreciate it.

I was originally planning to buy an artillery officer set (Tunic, breeches, boots, coat and visor cap in slightly (to say the least) worse condition) and then this tunic became available. It took me less than two hours to decide to go for this one instead and now I feel really happy with my choice. It's very nice to hear that you guys also like it.

/Carl

Comment

Originally posted by CarWib View Post
                      It took me less than two hours to decide to go for this one instead and now I feel really happy with my choice. It's very nice to hear that you guys also like it.

/Carl
                      Two hours? I think you mean two minutes!

You did good.
                      AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pak 40 View Post
                        Looks like a nice orginal tunic , but if i may say i would love to have some opinions about the eagle's mounting . it could be its my screen who adhencing this but i do see somekind of a outline on the wright win.g tip of the eagle.
                        But this could be done by wear and friction. Certainly a jacket i would don't mind to own myself . congratz
                        Thanks for the input! I suppose that this is what you are referring to?:

There is some "fluff" next to the right wing tip of the eagle, for my unexperienced eye it is hard to see what could be the cause. I can certainly take more pictures if that would help.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Suter View Post
                          Two hours? I think you mean two minutes!

You did good.
                          Thanks.

Ha ha, I think you might be right, it took my two minutes to decide and than 118 minutes to rationalise my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by CarWib View Post
                            Thanks.

Ha ha, I think you might be right, it took my two minutes to decide and than 118 minutes to rationalise my decision.
                            That sounds right...
                            AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

Comment

shadow

re: shadow.
                              i think he is referring to the area parallel to the top edge of the backing and running out to the eagle's right (viewer's left) side

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X