Post your favorite Heer shoulder strap/board and/or collar tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.A. 6 Feldbluse

Here is a dark green Feldbluse piece from the same unit. The cypher stitching on this piece is of higher quality. This piece and the previous piece came together. There were also a pair in gold piping that I missed out on.
    Attached Files

Comment

Panzergrenadier Rgt. 73

Here is a salty slp-on stap for a Feldwebel of Panzergrenadier Rgt. 73; this unit was part of the 19th Panzer Division. Notice the loop used to designate a sub-unit within the regiment. I have seen several pieces, for this unit, with Panzergrenadier piping, but I haven't seen any for her sister regiment the 74 Panzergrenadier.
      Attached Files

Comment

Schuetzen Rgt. 73

Here is Feldwebel strap for Schuetzen Rgt. 73. The majority of Schuetzen Rgt. straps are piped in pink or gold. Schuetzen Rgt. 73 later became Panzergrenadier Rgt. 73; it's lineage can be traced back to the 19. Infanterie Division which was converted into the 19 Panzer Divison.

It's been pointed out to me that this strap is probably for a Security Regiment or Battalion. Thank you C.V.!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Schulterklappen; 12-16-2005, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Seems like we have a theme going here, so here are a couple:
          Attached Files
          AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Here's another:
            Attached Files
            AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Heres a recent pickup. This strap was shown in Brian Davis' book on the German Army.
              Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely an AWESOME PIECE Jim! GOOD FOR YOU!
                Mike

Comment

FHH strap

Congratulations on a rare and unique piece!

Comment

Schulterklappen and Mike,

With all the rare items you two have posted its nice to be able to contribute something just as nice.WR Jim

Comment

Heres another set of Artillery boards.Actually two singles from the same unit. In itself nothing great but they could be from the 814th Artillery Abt equipped with the SKODA 240 mm mortar.Only 12 were built.Two went to Turkey and 10 were used by the wehrmacht. Jim
                      Art.Abt. 814
                      I./Art.Rgt. 814
                      Heeres-Art.Abt. I./814

15 Mar 40 formed with four batteries of 24cm Haubitzen
                      15 Apr 40 3./ and 4./ transferred to form II./Art.Rgt. 814
                      10 May 40 Army Group B reserves (with three batteries?)
                      22 Jun 41 III Panzer Corps, 1st Panzer Group, Army Group South
                      13 Jul 41 XXXXIV Corps, 6th Army, Army Group South
                      15 Sep 41 11th Army, Army Group South
                      22 Sep 41 11th Army, Army Group South less one battery assigned to LIV Corps
                      12 Oct 41 LIV Corps, 11th Army, Army Group South
                      6 Jun 42 LIV Corps, 11th Army, Army Group South
                      [Niehorster: Jul 42, 11th Army, Army Group South with only five 24cm H39 in three batteries]
                      28 Oct 42 L Corps, 11th Army, Army Group North with only 2 batteries
                      24 Dec 42 L Corps, 18th Army, Army Group North
                      20 Feb 43 3./ formed from Bttr. 761
                      [Niehorster: 4 Jul 43 equipped with four 24cm H39 and three H39/40 in three batteries]
                      [Newton: 15 Sep 44, I and XXVI Corps, 16th Army, Army Group North]
                      27 Jun 44 re-equipped as a mixed battalion
                      1944-45 Army Group Center/Army Group North, Königsberg, East Prussia

II./Art.Rgt. 814
                      Heeres-Art.Abt. II./814

15 Apr 40 formed in Mühlhausen/Thür from 3./ and 4./Art.Abt. 814 with two batteries of 24cm Haubitzen
                      10 May 40 still forming
                      26 Jul 40 transferred from 1st Army, Army Group C
                      22 Jun 41 XXXXVIII Corps (mot.), 1st Panzer Group, Army Group South
                      13, 19 Jul 41 XXIX Corps, 6th Army, Army Group South
                      19 Jul 41 enroute to LV Corps, 6th Army, Army Group South
                      15 Sep 41 XXIX Corps, 6th Army, Army Group South
                      12 Oct 41 LIV Corps, 11th Army, Army Group South
                      6 Jun 42 LIV Corps, 11th Army, Army Group South
                      [Niehorster: Jul 42, 11th Army, Army Group South with only five 24cm H39 in three batteries]
                      28 Oct 42 L Corps, 11th Army, Army Group North with only 2 batteries possibly consolidated with I./814
                      24 Dec 42 LIV Corps, 18th Army, Army Group North
                      20 Feb 43 6./ formed
                      [Niehorster: 4 Jul 43 equipped with four 24cm H39 and three H39/40 in three batteries]
                      [Newton: 16 Jan 44, VIII Corps, 16th Army, Army Group North]
                      27 Jun 44 re-equipped as a mixed battalion
                      1944-45 18th Army, Courland Pocket

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

i would like to show up some of my december buys.

First is a pair for a Leutnant der Reserve of Panzerjägerabtl. 22.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Next are 2 singles out of the estate of a later member of Panzerjägerabtl.17. I got the whole estate from the son of the bearer.
                          Attached Files

Comment

and the 2nd as an slip on officer grade.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Items

Great find Heinrich! Is the P10 strap black or dark green?

Comment

Hello Glen,

they're dark green and for the Waffenrock. It is still a pleasant surprise for me that nice and untouched estates are still out there.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X