DAK Tunic - Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steiner99 View Post
    I would take it for a price of a stripped tunic with original collar tabs.

... with two RIGHT SIDE original collar tabs
    Both tabs looks like tabs for the right side.

Best Regards,
    Frank

Comment

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
      Many jackets this seller has for sale are restored jackets but are sold for prices typical for UNTOUCHED jackets. Seen many jacket bought by this seller on ebay and restored and described after that as UNTOUCHED with sky high prices. I would not trust him.
      I just find it makes sense to trust absolutely no dealers. If I am not comfortable with it based on my study and experience or the experience of other people whom I have learned a great deal from then why would I want it in my collection? I don't just buy stuff from say Craig Gottlieb, Bill Shea, Mike Davis just because they are dealers and have sold me nice original items in the past. Hell everyone makes mistakes and things slip through the cracks from time to time. I give everything I buy a good going over multiple times to ensure that im comfortable with it being "original".
      One note of interest though, has anyone else noticed that when ever an item/s is put up for discussion it is very quickly on hold for someone..... seems like there are some collectors hiding in the shadows who are afraid to ask questions.... seems odd to me. You don't learn if you don't ask. Matt

Comment

Whitch dealer sale the tunic?

Comment

http://www.aboutww2militaria.com/

He sells a lot of put together items and questionable stuff to say the least. Matt

Comment

Thanks everyone for your comments. I did pass on the tunic for a variety of reasons. Thanks again! Jonathan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X