No announcement yet.

Cloth and other items: price check b4 list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No... You misunderstood. All I could afford was $250 or so. The shop owner paid $2500 for that uniform. The owner bought everything this guy had in fact. Afterwards, I bought the unissued bevo RADwJ and LW items, the Sauerland and Turkistan cloth. I'm only saying if those were fake, I'd be surprised because this guy had very good items. The uniform was amazing. I was only 20 and broke. $250 was everything I had in the world! I still have a can of chocolate from 1938 with the chocolate inside! Hildebrand.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbird939 View Post
      No... You misunderstood. All I could afford was $250 or so. The shop owner paid $2500 for that uniform. The owner bought everything this guy had in fact. Afterwards, I bought the unissued bevo RADwJ and LW items, the Sauerland and Turkistan cloth. I'm only saying if those were fake, I'd be surprised because this guy had very good items. The uniform was amazing. I was only 20 and broke. $250 was everything I had in the world! I still have a can of chocolate from 1938 with the chocolate inside! Hildebrand.
      Okay, no worries. If you had taken someone for that much money it would be sad. Some people on the forum would do that but it is sad when that happens. Fred Green and Bob Hritz are the guys that know the insignia like that. The LW fakes i mentioned were stamped and screen printed so yours are different. Good luck with it.

Comment

I'm sorry, but the Turkestan and the Sauerland insignias are both old well known fakes.

Best regards,
        Andreas

Comment

Okay here we go:

Armbands: Original, only have doubts about the top one: is it printed on wool?
          RADwJ cloth : need better photo's of back, these are being heavily faked.
          Biz Alla Bilen: FAKE
          Sauerland: FAKE
          Obershutze (is this W-SS?): Original, if black it's panzer or SS
          High end heer breast eagle: original
          DAF/Luft sport shirt patches: Original
          Luft triangles: Original
          random sleeve badges: All ok, except for the Blitzes, which look like Patch Kings, but need better photo's from back to judge

About the prices: you set the prices, but the market is down and I would say take (at least) about 15-20 % off...do a estand check.

Comment

sorry, best pics will confirm but imo RADJ patches are repro of the 70's

Michael

Comment

Aww .. . That's a pity. I guess the guy had thought they were NOS when he grout them. He was selling legit unissued ammo, chocolate, photo albums. I guess some cancer got into his supply line and since I was broke, I only bought the cheap(fame) stuff. I paid a lot for it too

So $20 for those 4 fake pieces? $5 each for a place holder until a real one is located?

Comment

Greetings All,

I believe all of the guys before me got it right.The blitzes look like Patch King!!

Fred

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X