Cloth and other items: price check b4 list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloth and other items: price check b4 list

I used to collect, years ago. I bought anything I could afford. I had a really great collection of enamel badges and had to sell them for an IRS debt. 150 badges, some rare, for $3k I am now in the process of getting them back, one by one. I have hundreds of non-enamel items which I can let go in this pursuit. I have a few questions before I list them for sale. Take a look at the pictures here and let me know if anything is worth more than I likely think?
    • Armbands: all a bit different, very nice, wool, silk, cotton, embroidered and cloth tape. Worth $50 each or so? The SA sports one is more like $80?
    • RADwJ cloth $80 each?
    • Biz Alla Bilen $100? I paid $80
    • Sauerland $100? I paid $80
    • Obershutze (is this W-SS?) $30?
    • High end heer breast eagle $45?
    • DAF/Luft sport shirt patches $40 each?
    • Luft triangles... $80 each? ?
    • Numbered bronze SA badge $65?
    • DRL large and DRA mini $100 for both?
    • random sleeve badges $15?
    • how'm I doin?

Looked around

I can't add pics.. but here is the set on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7184021...7630843550578/

I need to sell so I can pick up a few enamel items and relive the salad days!
    THANKS!

Michael

Images

I joined as an association member.. Now I can upload pics
    Attached Files

Comment

To be honest you should check to see if all of that stuff is real before buying it back, some of those types of patches were mass produced as fakes in the 70s and 80s. Thanks for joining and supporting the forum and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
        To be honest you should check to see if all of that stuff is real before buying it back
        He will not by those back - but sell them to buy some medals back...

Comment

Okay, I thought he wanted to buy it back, some of that stuff looks like Collectors Armory insignia etc. maybe not better images would tell, the LW patches were heavily faked in the day.

Comment

I added a whole Flickr page with super tight detail. I seriously doubt any of it is fake. The LW triangles ? Maybe .. Take a look at the page and tell me what you think?

Comment

[ATTACH]2269602[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2269608[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]2269609[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2269610[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]2269611[/ATTACH]

Comment

Okay, no need to ask us then.

Comment

[ATTACH]2269612[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]2269613[/ATTACH]

Comment

Johnny. I mean no offense. I'm not a new collector. I'm not looking for original verification necessarily, but if you do think these are suspect, please let me know. I just want the items to go to someone who wants to give them a good home. It's been on my shelf for 20 years in a dark box. They should be seen

Comment

Before you try and get your money back from the forum "maybe not better images would tell". We needed better images etc.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343788677.014321.jpg
                            This is the rear of my two special pieces. I bought these in 1990 from a German guy who used to come in the shop. He had unissued items from east Germany - or so he claimed. He had stacks of Scho Ka Kola cans still with chocolate, cigarettes, 9mm boxes of ammo, and some of this cloth stuff. He wasn't a vet, he was probably 50. He sold me my podium banner as well and a few posters which I still have. He came back in the shop with a full - top-to-bottom NSDAP low level uniform.. I mean- boots, socks pants, shirt, coat, tie, headgear, belt.. $2500 .. I had $250 heheh

He sold the guy who owned the shop a pretty nice RK with no ribbon and a slightly bent loop for $600. Again, I got this cloth from him.

Comment

So if they were real you shafted someone that did not know better out of a lot of money and that is funny? I don;t get the last post or maybe I do.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X