nco school uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nco school uniform?

can anyone help me determine this insignia ? my guess is nco school ,munich. has anyone else ever seen cyphers sewn on boards where the prongs have been lost? i guess there is no way of knowing if it is period done or postwar. any input is highly welcomed as i am contemplating purchasing the tunic. thanks for your help, mike
    Attached Files

Like you i think if original it may be for the NCO school in Munich- Heeresunteroffiziersschule (HUS) München. If indeed he was a DKiG recipient and the rank is correct you probably could figure out who the owner was.

Comment

nco school tunic

the loops for awards all look period, it is even set up for a screw back iron cross or war merit cross on the left pocket. the ribbon bar picture i just put on for some glitz, i would think a close combat bar might be more appropriate. the uniform is of a very high quality material and could be a good research project, thanks for your input.

Comment

Don't worry about the sewn re-enforced insignia. I have many Kriegsmarine speciality designators with either one prog or both prong's missing. They are secured with thread.

Comment

cnco school tunic

so this would be to a senior nco who was assigned to a school to train future ncos? are these nco school tunics somewhat scarce? i have just till now collected officers uniforms, nco tunics are beginning to catch my eye. i almost hate to buy it as the cost of placing medals/badges on the uniform is going to cost me dearly!

Comment

That is one beautifully tailored uniform. I have not seen many tailored tunics for enlisted folks!

Comment

That looks to be a beautiful tunic Mike, can you post more photos like inside, any tags and the Eagle please?

If the price is right I would jump on it!

Kevin

Comment

Absolut great tunic. It must be Unteroffiziersschule München!
                The real owner could be find out if the tunic is really untouched.
                Who was "spiess" and DKiG winner at the USM?

I hope someone did not attached after 45 the loops for the DKiG.

Cheers,
                steiner99

Comment

nco school tunic

i will take more pics of all aspects of the tunic, my question is how do i ever find out the name of the soldier? its not like i can look up german cross winners, as i am sure his unit will be the one he served in during combat, not the nco school? any suggestions would be welcomed, regards,,mike

Comment

nco school uniform

more pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

nco school tunic

two more pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

nco school tunic

pics where the DKIG would be
                        Attached Files

Comment

nco school tunic

even more pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

nco school tunic

a few more pics
                            Attached Files

Comment

nco

IF all is from war time applied may be , is possible, Found the name of the soldier.
                              a High winner with DKG and may be also RK, why not?.

A later war taylor uniform foa young soldier but a veteran warrior that was in
                              unteroffizier schule a trainer or a teacher.

May be also a wounded reteired from the front and later send to that school

a very nice and no common uniform

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X