Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcsanche
    Hi

I will be focusing my collection to pioneer uniforms. I would like to share my first pipped tunic. The tunic is in very good shape. It has some damage at the bottom of the cuffs but does not detract. It dysplay very nicely. There are some stains on the right sleeve but does not detract while dysplayed. I am debating if I should dry clan the areas affected as it is localized. The tunic is named.

Juan

Tunic
    Juan,
    Lovely tunic. As to the dry cleaning I would recommend it if and only if you have a small locally owned cleaners that will hand clean it. The stains non-withstanding these uniforms have accumulated a lot of dust and dirty over the last 65 years. Cleaning removes that and aids in preservation plus you would be amazed how much brighter and better looking they turn out. The key to success is having it done individually not in a batch. This usually takes an arrangement with a small privately owned dry cleaner.
    Garth

Comment

Beautiful tunic, Juan - congratulations on the ID!

Don

Comment

Very nice Juan Congrats,

Glenn
        "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Juan,

Great job! I have seen your collection of Pionier tunics and am impressed. All quality items and many of them named!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X