No announcement yet.

Eagle from vets daughter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of the source, Gene is correct, this is not an original, German produced eagle.
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Every one is intittled to there opinions. My self and some otheres that have sent me p.m. and are sure it is an original. But thank you all for your comments and opinions.There have been many of these just like this sold on the e stand and are exepted as the originals they are. so I say again thank you and have a good day or evening. Best regards.

Comment

Hi Guys I am so so so sorry about all of this. Heres what just happened.

I was just looking at this eagle and my 16 year old son came up to me and said what are you doing with my eagle. My heart just sank because I knew then some thing was up. He said an old man at a gun show gave it to him. He wanted to save it so he put it in one of my boxes. One of my vet family purchase boxes. I feel so stupid now. Again I am very sorry. Best regards.

Comment

That's why I was asking for better photos, I blew the photo up and the eagle was the worse eagle I had ever seen. I just thought a really clear large photo would clear it all up...but a 16 year old came to the rescue.

Richard

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X