Eagle from vets daughter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagle from vets daughter ?

Hello I picked this up not to long ago. But not sure what it is for ? I know it is a luftwaffe eagle but thats it. Thank you for any help as to what it is and or what it went on. It is 2 and 3/4 inches x 1 1/2 inch. Thanks again for any help.
    Attached Files

Eagle

It a breast eagle . What color is the back ground ?

Comment

Looks black to me. Thank you. Tought mayby it was for an HJ flack tinic?

Comment

eagle

Black was for Herman Goring divison .

Comment

So would that make it a little harder to find?This is realy not any thing I know much about.Thank you for your help.

Comment

Could you post a larger, more clear photo? Thanks!

Richard

Comment

Well it would kind of be hard to I used the macro setting on the camera. Does it look fuzzy ? Thank you.
              So an original like this is hard to find?
              Last edited by David Guist; 05-30-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Yes, originals are hard to find but sadly your's is a reproduction
                WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Eagle

I was thinking the same because of the head of the eagle looks mess up on the front . But i was not sure .

Comment

It is an original. The lady had only had three items that her dad brought back this and a set os tags is the onlt thind she would sell me she also has an ss sword but will not sell it

Comment

It is an original I have no dought about that. But you are intittled to your opinon. Thank you.

Comment

If you took the photos using macro, can you repost them at a larger size please?
                        From the pics posted, I think this eagle is bad. 'Buy the item, not the story' springs to mind at this point!

Regards,

Jerry

Comment

Thank you for your comments and opinions. I know it is an original that was not my question in this thread. It was what was it used for?Know I know and thank you.

Comment

i like this eagle looks very good to me and well worn

Comment

Originally posted by cobra-2001 View Post
                              Black was for Herman Goring divison .
                              That's what everybody sells them for, but they are also for ordinary LW ground mechanics...but who can tell?!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X