• Show
Clear All

Luca, you've done it again! Fantastico
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Great looking wrap, fantastic color!

Comment

Originally posted by Luca Ongaro View Post
        Interesting to see also the lack of belt hooks in the construction.
        Luca
        Luca, you've touched on a question I was going to ask. Since there are no belt hooks, why is the vertical strip of material even there?

This is a wonderful wrap!

Comment

Luca,

I must find out who your tailor is...I'd like to have a few wraps made to order...ha ha ha

That must be quite a large Italian good luck charm you carry to come across all these wraps. I think I must learn Italian and move to Italy.

Congratulations on a sweet GD officers stug wrap. You can make room for it by getting rid of a Police stug wrap.

Richard

Comment

Luca,

That is absolutely beautiful !!!! I now need to find a way to make the journey complete. This beautiful jacket starts in Austria and ends up in Australia!!!...wishful thinking.

Thanks for sharing

Scott

Comment

Luca, congrats, a remarkable wrap. It must be right up there on my most wanted list. Jacques

Comment

Now THATS a killer Tunic.

That one should never leave your collection, you wont find another one again

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                  Luca, you've touched on a question I was going to ask. Since there are no belt hooks, why is the vertical strip of material even there?

This is a wonderful wrap!
                  My friend, as you know the Heer Panzer Jacket, when compared with the WSS version reveals several distinct differences.
                  The most obvious on the back panel is the Heer wrap has 3 vertical seams instead 2 of the WSS model.
                  In my opinion the tailor has followed the guidelines of construction.

I want thank all the friends and collectors for your interest.
                  Luca
                  Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Luca , una meraviglia !
                    Ciao Pierluigi

Comment

Luca
                      Thanks, Luca. Makes sense!

Comment

My friend, as you know the Heer Panzer Jacket, when compared with the WSS version reveals several distinct differences.
                        The most obvious on the back panel is the Heer wrap has 3 vertical seams instead 2 of the WSS model.

I want thank all the friends and collectors for your interest.
                        Luca
                        The extra material reinforces the seams also and the pulls. It is an extra detail that shows that the wrap was carefully tailored. Another reason I think it was for walking out and/or "best service dress"

Comment

Good information and interesting that the material runs all the way down from the armpit to the bottom hem.

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                            Good information and interesting that the material runs all the way down from the armpit to the bottom hem.
                            You see that also in early issue 4 pocket tunics, it reinforces the stitching and seams to prevent tearing also makes the finished jacket look better without exposed seams etc. and more comfortable to wear.

Comment

Very nice Luca!! Superb wrap!

Comment

Hi Luca, that's an amazing looking wrapper

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X