Panzersoldier's uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    i don't cause missunderstanding posting what i define the exact alter art cap present in the picture.
    It's a nice Erel's recruiting/militar police with white thread (EM/NCO) Bevo's insigna typical for this maker (i've seen another one just yesterday). Not so common type is the wreath, hand-embroided directly on to the cap band and getting with cotton thread, Never seen on other visor caps other than Erel's...
    Talking about the period of manufacture, considering the shape of the manufacturer label, i'd date it around 1938/40 not before.
    I always wondering why the presence of EM/NCO insigna on this cap when the crusher was a distinctive sign of the officers...
    Hope you like it.
    Regards,
    Alex
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alex Ciavaglia; 10-12-2010, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

df
        Attached Files

Comment

the first pic is incredible....that is a fake real alter art model

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
            The "Feldwebel" is in fact an Oberleutnant as can be seen from his shoulder straps. He is wearing an issue enlisted field blouse upgraded with an officer's embroidered eagle. He also appears to be wearing an officer's overseas cap.

...really you see the leutnant style shoulder boards wore by this person? I'm quite sure they have the NCO shape...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X