Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luft tunic

Hi guys,
    That is what this forum is for.I just regret that I didn't post it here first.It was purchased by a friend of mine at a Large gunshow in Wi. I don't think he is going to be very happy and I learned that I have to look a little closer in the future. The only thing he might have going for him is the added insignia appears real, but that is just my opinion.Thanks for the comments. Regards, Mitch
    Originally posted by Gene
    Mitch,

I was reluctant to say anything until François brought this up, but it is a Bundeswehr tunic.

Gene

Comment

Yup.., the collar tells it all..

Jos.

Comment

Question

I forgot a couple questions . How long did they do the zigzag sewing under the collar ? That was always one thing to look for in an original ! How long did they use similar material inside and in the sleeves inside? Just curious. Thanks, Mitch

Comment

this tunic is from a fallschirmjager?
          i had one from a fallschirmjager with one patch from the luftschutz i was unsure about it beause of the patch...probably the soldier was transferd...i made a big mistake by giving it back to the seler"

this is a wonderfull tunic! i would buy it if i had money..the dollar is too expensive hahahaha

**** happens....

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Cross
            this tunic is from a fallschirmjager?
            i had one from a fallschirmjager with one patch from the luftschutz i was unsure about it beause of the patch...probably the soldier was transferd...i made a big mistake by giving it back to the seler"

this is a wonderfull tunic! i would buy it if i had money..the dollar is too expensive hahahaha

**** happens....
            no offense... but You should read whole thread again.... or You are just sarcastic ???

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X