This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Don,
    yes I’ve bought it in south-Germany and it is know my property and I never intended to start a threat like this. Because this threat starts after the the uniform was sold, it’s my concerns. It's a big shame that nobody on wehrmacht-awards.com take any actions against people like Chrisson007! People like me are always outlawed in forums like this. It’s a bloody shame! The only one who is punished is me so far!

About the uniform, I've a couple of Generals (Luftwaffe, Wehrmacht and also SS) and I noticed many differences between these high ranking private purchases, but you can look at the why they are manufactured, the used materials and stitchwork. I’m always wondering that there are people out there with 6th and even 7th senses. Because this are things you can't see on pictures, I never put uniforms to discussions, because it's very important in what why the photo's are be taken. You can make bad uniforms wit good pictures but also break good uniforms with bad pictures!

Sorry, I feel no need to put more pictures because I know this uniform is good, and after all, this is the only thing that counts for me! But people like chrisson007 make me very angry because of their motives, it’s very clay lively to take you loss in this way! I hope that this statement will realizes us the intentions of others are not always decent and is known as backbiting!

Comment

And i only can repeat this Tunic is for me not a real one, its a complete fake. And if you mean i pull you tunic down, bring it to a dealer like weitze and as what he think. Then we will see how is right. And if you are so sure, post some clear and good pictures of the tunic and look what the experts here say, because words are only words, facts are facts.

Comment

I would not really worry too much about what observations were made on the forum. IMO they could not be made accurately based on the photos or were not vaild in observations. If you do not want to deal with more opinions on the forum you can email us images of the tunic, I know Don probably would like to see it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisson007 View Post
          And i only can repeat this Tunic is for me not a real one, its a complete fake. And if you mean i pull you tunic down, bring it to a dealer like weitze and as what he think. Then we will see how is right. And if you are so sure, post some clear and good pictures of the tunic and look what the experts here say, because words are only words, facts are facts.
          Indeed, you hit the nail on the hat! Words are only words! And I will complete this with photo’s are just photo’s. And opinions are only opinions.

But you oversee something very importent, I never intended to prove anything here! You start simply burning down my uniform without any reason! And know you are putting me into the position to defend my uniform, and I don’t feel the need to defend myself, I only want to leave alone! Apart of the facto real of fake, it’s not good for my uniform anyway! And that is far from respectfully behavior!

So stop bordering me anymore, because I really don’t cares what you think! But I only want to say that it’s not decent at all what you have started! You are simply too busy to defend your own truth and forming a kind of expertise around your person, and again, I don’t care, but please nail your own uniforms onto the cross to reach your targets!

Comment

Arguing about it is a waste of time for both of you. If you post images this can be resolved quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyffardt View Post
              Indeed, you hit the nail on the hat! Words are only words! And I will complete this with photo’s are just photo’s. And opinions are only opinions.

But you oversee something very importent, I never intended to prove anything here! You start simply burning down my uniform without any reason! And know you are putting me into the position to defend my uniform, and I don’t feel the need to defend myself, I only want to leave alone! Apart of the facto real of fake, it’s not good for my uniform anyway! And that is far from respectfully behavior!

So stop bordering me anymore, because I really don’t cares what you think! But I only want to say that it’s not decent at all what you have started! You are simply too busy to defend your own truth and forming a kind of expertise around your person, and again, I don’t care, but please nail your own uniforms onto the cross to reach your targets!
              Fine, but where is the problem when someone like my, try to find out if something is real ot not?? And i also like to buy bevor this tunic, but as i get the pictures from the seller i dont want to burn my fingers. So, bevor you start to talk on a level where i dont like to talk, post pictures, or send them to the other members here and than we will see how is right. But, when i ask in a normal way for opinions, you should first calm down and than write something. So i repeat me now the last time, in my opinion the tunic is a fake and thats it. And i think a few others think the same. But when you post the pictures or send them to other members and i am wrong, only than i say sorry.

Comment

Can't we work this out with love?
                Attached Files

Comment

Best Way we can find...... John you should be the Mod for special operations

Comment

Originally posted by chrisson007 View Post
                    Best Way we can find...... John you should be the Mod for special operations
                    Thnaks for the offer but that is me in the photo, I am really busy saving obese Americans- a full-time job.

Comment

Please don't try to turn the things the other way. Ok, my English is not very good, but I did already explain it didn’t I? I try too explain it again in a different way.

I have no problem if people like to find out if something is fake if:

1A) It’s someone offered it for sale? (Don’t put the cart before the horse because it isn’t the right way to inform yourself, but probably (hypothesis) you didn’t want to bring the uniform under the intention of the big public when it was still for sale! No it is sold too someone else it doesn’t bother anymore!)
                      1B) It’s their own property?
                      1C) It’s a public item (museum items etc)?
                      1D) You have prior permission from the owner?

But the problem is:

2A) The uniform is not for sale!
                      2B) It’s not in your own collection!
                      2C) It’s in a private collection!
                      2D) You never ask for permission and are still going on!

Do we know understand each other? In general I hope this is somthing we all will respect in future!

Comment

Do we know understand each other? In general I hope this is somthing we all will respect in future!

This uniform set was up for public auction on Ebay for all the world to see,it is still listed on Ebay in the link that started this thread.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

There is nothing in this Forums rules that state that an item up for public auction cannot be discussed or posted here,wether you now own it or not. No one has to ask you for your permission.

Do you understand?

Glenn
                        "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Please don't try to turn the things the other way. Ok, my English is not very good, but I did already explain it didn’t I? I try too explain it again in a different way.

I have no problem if people like to find out if something is fake if:

1A) It’s someone offered it for sale? (Don’t put the cart before the horse because it isn’t the right way to inform yourself, but probably (hypothesis) you didn’t want to bring the uniform under the intention of the big public when it was still for sale! No it is sold too someone else it doesn’t bother anymore!)
                          1B) It’s their own property?
                          1C) It’s a public item (museum items etc)?
                          1D) You have prior permission from the owner?

But the problem is:

2A) The uniform is not for sale!
                          2B) It’s not in your own collection!
                          2C) It’s in a private collection!
                          2D) You never ask for permission and are still going on!

An i myself interested if this tunic is original or fake. To explain, i was short bevor to buy this set, and what is happening if i buy it and its a fake? Then i pay more the 3.600 Euro for crap and this is a big Fraud if i buy it and its what i think! So this was the reson why i post it here and ask for the opinion. And this is one of the functions of this forum, here are many collectors with much experience and they help others if they have questions.And so many peopels can save much money. And when there is something for sale in a puplic auction house like Ebay, there are sure no rules that say we cant discuss it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
                            This uniform set was up for public auction on Ebay for all the world to see,it is still listed on Ebay in the link that started this thread.

There is nothing in this Forums rules that state that an item up for public auction cannot be discussed or posted here,wether you now own it or not. No one has to ask you for your permission.

Do you understand?

Glenn
                            I agree and from a legal perspective as well you do not own the older images of the tunic and were not the owner of the tunic at the time it was sold or discussed. If you want to discuss this, the way to resolve this is to post detailed pictures of the tunic and hat here or to leave the issue alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post

Do you understand?

Glenn

Sorry Glenn,

This eBay threat isn’t public anymore! It’s a direct link from “watched actions” from a closed site that isn’t public anymore, it’s into the achieve of the eBay account! If you took a search on eBay by yourself you will find out by yourself that you are not able to find the uniform anymore, so not public anymore!

Apart from that, the detail pictures on page 3 were never made public at all and the seller has the copy right on these pictures! So where are you talking about??? For all the other complains, please read my previous posts!

And if we forget this blablabla, isn’t it a matter of decent and respect? I Know that there’s a big lack of this in our collecting world, but try at least to understand my complains!

Do you understand?

Comment

Sorry Glenn,

This eBay threat isn’t public anymore! It’s a direct link from “watched actions” from a closed site that isn’t public anymore, it’s into the achieve of the eBay account! If you took a search on eBay by yourself you will find out by yourself that you are not able to find the uniform anymore, so not public anymore!

Apart from that, the detail pictures on page 3 were never made public at all and the seller has the copy right on these pictures! So where are you talking about??? For all the other complains, please read my previous posts!

And if we forget this blablabla, isn’t it a matter of decent and respect? I Know that there’s a big lack of this in our collecting world, but try at least to understand my complains!

Do you understand?

Yes I understand, I understand that this uniform set WAS up for public auction on Ebay and has every right to be posted here for public opinion.

It does not matter that you won it on Ebay (or perhaps you are the seller) and that you now own it,and that you don't like some of the comments posted here.

I won't go back and forth with you on this issue.

Glenn
                                "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X