Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FestungSpanien View Post
    Hi Chris
    Thanks for claryfing this...I was concerned at the great resemblance of your behaviour related to the one Manny had which whom I had no problems at all in the past...do you know him?
    A 45 in your trousers? You better change to a more comfortable one...too much weight, windage and elevation...
    I do behave as the man I am and that's why I always unneccesarily ask the seller of an item I am really interested in buying to discuss it to feel 110% comfortable with the item with the intention of not wasting his time nor mine...which regrettably was not the case here.
    I would have loved to see the pants discussed in more detail as I would like to learn more other than the original ones I have seen printed in books.
    I am tired of seeing my 4 anoraks without the lower part...
    Now that we are more closer enough than at the beginning of this situation to call you mate... a pm should follow to let you know what kind of man I am and why I cannot publicly state neither my name nor my condition in the web, but seeing the ease you have to publish personal messages to the public I regrettably will have to hold my tongue as I also have a privacy oath with my government...that's the kind of man I am, a responsible one if I may add it
    As said before no trouble at all and we will see our faces in other threads.
    Good luck with the sale...could have been already sold, pitty.
    By the way apologies accepted as well as I do hope you accept mines.
    Best regards
    Ace

I told you before Ace...I posted our PMs ONLY because you could at least have read my reply to your PM before posting here,no other reason,trust me!I admit that the whole thing slipped thru our hands and that we (me,at least)have ended up behaving like children!
    I'll post more pictures of the trousers for you and the other members to see but please let me know what you'd love to see!As I've told you I was sick and tired of the same questions and sorta used you as an escaping goat!Really sorry for that Ace....let's forget about that,shall we?

Cheers
    Chris
    P.S.;I much prefer 8/9 (or even "only" 7 in a 3inch) 45ACPs to 15/17 9mm(not enough energy)..I also considered the 40S&W but I'll qoute the late Col. Jeff Cooper as saying "40 S&W's are for people who are ashamed to be seen carrying a 9mm,But don't have what it takes to carry a .45..."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vY-4zWKsJM

Comment

Originally posted by Christian_GJR3 View Post

Comment

I love that film. Too bad they never finished the second one where they went off to fight the Germans in the FFL.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X