Fliegerbluse Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack,

I saw your radios almost led me down another path of collecting!! I confined myself to the throat mikes, the headphones and the handset with Feind Hort Mit embossed into it.

Cheers

Mark

Originally posted by Jack Melvin
    Mark, no worry. If you ever want to sell it, shoot me a private. I got the radios to go with it!

Comment

You definitely did the right thing, Mark! I've only had two true

fliegerbluse over the years and I sold them both for less than that.

I wish I had them now! One was a FJ Oberleutnant (cloth jump badge)

and the other was a flak NCO.

Comment

What about one like this?
        Attached Files

Comment

Inside
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Holden
            Hi All,

A question for Willi,Francois and anyone else who can help.

What prices are Fliegerbluse fetching these days. I have located an Oberfeldwebel Fliegerbluse, Signals Branch, Piped Collar in signals waffen farbe, has a Maintenance Trade badge original to tunic. Tunic is worn but 100% untouched, its priced at $675 includes insured postage and shipping. The attraction of this piece is that it is completley untouched(messed around with).

Thanks

Mark
            Hi Mark,
            go all the way and by all means get it!It ain't true that Signals are not that desirable...they were the chums that were all over the place and cohordinate air-to-ground operations in conjunction with their flying buddies or simply the ones that you may have found in a fox-hole manning field-telephones and radios like crazy in the heat of the battle (or repairing telephone lines with bullets zipping past them)...their K98ks and MP38/40s at the ready just in case Allied troops didn't like the broadcast!
            You can find plenty of original,un-messed with Nachrichten fliegerblusen in Italy and I've got three in my collection!I like them as I like Flak ones for the guys who wore them faced the very same fate as the"Yellow ones"did,nevertheless people hardly mention them,forgetting that many of them,as part of the many Feld divisionen,gallantly fought and died on all fronts!
            The price is right,darn right,and if its conditions are,say,worn-but-as-left-by-the-soldier(cannot give any% for it's up to the indivudual),you can be very happy with it!If you want you can email me a few pictures of the wear of the nap and of both sides of the eagle/coillar patches and I'll be more than glads to give you my humble opinion!

Manuel
            canuck63@libero.it

Comment

Leutnant Fliegerbluse

Just to add to this thread, here are some photos of a Leutnant's fliegerbluse on a mannequin. I love these uniforms ... this one had loops, as you can see, for DK, EK1, Pilot's Badge, and combat clasp. The clasp, EK, and Pilot's Badge (which is an OM marked piece) were all from the same pilot.

The fliegerbluse is not maker marked. The tabs are machine sewn. The photos don't do it justice but I did the best I can. Maybe more later. By the way, the hat is a double EREL in mint condition with tissue paper still inside, the breeches are named and made by a Munich tailor. Unfortunately, the boots are not period (East German) as it is very hard to find boots which fit the legs of mannequins. The shirt and tie are also post-war.

Mike Heuer
              Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Julius Kuderna

This is a very poor picture of the other fliegerbluse I own --- named to Generalleutnant Julius Kuderna, who survived the war and died in Vienna in 1976. He was the commander of a Flak division in Romania at the time of his capture by the Soviets.

The fliegerbluse has slip-on boards, celleon insignia, and was tailored by Averbeck & Broskamp of Berlin. The badges are not original to the uniform but are a close guess. The ribbon bar is not correct for an Austrian who was merged into the Luftwaffe at the time of the Anschluss (and a repro as well) but the search goes on.

More photos later ...

Mike Heuer
                      Attached Files

Comment

Kuderna Eagle

Closeup of the celleon eagle ...

Comment

Fliegerblusen

Wow! Great Fliegerblusen! I've been looking for a flight officer's tailor made example for quite a while--they're hard to find. Beautiful set up! (and the General's tunic is also fantastic!).
                          Erich
                          Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X