Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signal Blitzes

Hello,

I have been collecting signal blitzes for a couple weeks. My goal is to obtain all of the waffenfarbe colors that were used. Does anyone know of any resource material of just how many there are? I have obtained or placed bids on the following:

Infantry White
    Panzer Gren Green
    Medical Blue
    Transport Blue
    Artillery Red
    Calvery Gold (actually dk yellow)
    Signals Yellow(light yellow)
    Pioneer Black

If anyone has access to any different waffenfarbes or just wants to sell what they have, please PM me.

I think that they would make for a cool display to have them all in one frame.

Thanks
    Paul

Hi Paul, here is the only one I have in my collection, in early shade Panzer pink.
    Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Adrian Stevenson; 12-04-2003, 06:38 PM.

Comment

That would make nice display!

I believe there's one blitz for each color of Waffefarbe.
      Regards,
      Chris

Always interested in buying Ribbon Bars or anything Ribbon Bar related!!

Comment

I think you'll find more than one shade of green, Paul. There are different Blitz shapes and backing materials as well. Will look good on display for a reasonable $ outlay.

Comment

There are in fact all shades of green. I have a somewhat bad picture of the three shade. I no longer own these, as I reduced my collection to just panzer and infantry related ones.

There was also caramine for general staff/vet.

Pionier were also embroidered in white..these are difficult to find.

if you want to email me, I may have some colors you want for your collection

scottpritchett2@hotmail.com
          Attached Files
          CSP

sigpic

Comment

here are some others from an old picture as well:
            Attached Files
            CSP

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your input thus far. The cost cannot be beat...unless I shop off of Ebay. I have been out bid for 20.00 on a couple...of the common ones!!!

Comment

Here are some of my Pionier signal blitzes, I have others but do not have pictures of them as of yet.
                From L to R: 1) On black panzer wool outlined in white, for panzerpionieres?, 2) On green badge cloth outlined in white, 3) On assaultgunner gray, outlined in white, panzerpioniere? 4) On Whermacht HEER gray, 5) On green badge cloth and 6) On tropical canvas type material.
                Steve
                I am looking for ANYTHING related to Panzerpioniere for my collection and book I am authoring. This includes: especially pictures, photo albums, documents, insignia and uniforms.
                Thanks Steve

Comment

Picture another try

Comment

Sorry third try no luck!

Comment

I am now in the process of obtaining a carmine colored blitz...I am guessing for a veteranian tech. Thanks for your photos and input so far. If you have any more to display (or to get rid of )...please do post!!!

Paul

Comment

Blitzes

Hi Paul,

Here is my artillery both Temperate and tropical
                        cheers

Mark
                        Attached Files

Comment

Blitz

Here they are, see above for description.
                          Steve
                          Here are some of my Pionier signal blitzes, I have others but do not have pictures of them as of yet.
                          From L to R: 1) On black panzer wool outlined in white, for panzerpionieres?, 2) On green badge cloth outlined in white, 3) On assaultgunner gray, outlined in white, panzerpioniere? 4) On Whermacht HEER gray, 5) On green badge cloth and 6) On tropical canvas type material.
                          Steve
                          I am looking for ANYTHING related to Panzerpioniere for my collection and book I am authoring. This includes: especially pictures, photo albums, documents, insignia and uniforms.
                          Thanks Steve
                          Attached Files

Comment

very cool steve...put me in your last will and testament under "my PzPi collection"
                            CSP

sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha I will Scott, when you loosen up a few items!
                              Steve,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X