No announcement yet.

A big collection on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck Luca. I do know one thing, when one buys a collection like this, the next step is selling off some of His own to make up quick cash and I know you have many nice items so Ill be watching the Estand to see what you offer for sale. Glenn

Comment

Thanks for your kind words Glenn, I like hear it from one collector as you
      Luca
      Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

If a quarter of them are real you will still have a score, this situation of reminds me of Gerards recent thread on the SS panzer wraps with the wealthy collector who was poor in knowledge and thus had a collection full of very expensive fakes. I had a similar scenario when I was offered a large collection that was full sadly of 30 years worth of garbage with a handful of real tunics. Hopefully yours will be a better story, Good luck

Comment

Is that a super rare white panzer wrap I see behind the Italian camo?

Comment

This collection is for sale since one year.
            Be carefull my friend

Comment

Originally posted by boyouLaGleize. View Post
              Be carefull my friend
              Is it Fred?
              So I would say more than "be carefull"
              I sent you a PM my friend
              Luca
              Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Some of the base jackets might be original and most likely put together with a mix of good/bad insignia. I would proceed with serious caution based on these photos.

Glenn
                "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
                  Some of the base jackets might be original and most likely put together with a mix of good/bad insignia. I would proceed with serious caution based on these photos.

Glenn
                  As I think Glenn, thanks for the input
                  Luca
                  Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Luca, if im not mistaken there was a thread about those police panzer wrappers the other day and how they are bogus. Hope they turn out, i love those camo made tunics and pants!! Good luck. Matt

Comment

Just to clarify, not all police panzer wraps are bogus. The police did have armoured units that wore green piped, black wraps. But, most that you see on the market are fakes.
                      I would be interested in seeing more detail on the one in this thread.
                      Doug

Comment

Be carefull my friend
                        That statement means more than the photos. Some of the items would be extremely rare and valuable, if original and untouched. They would sell with a phone call and some collectors would row across the Atlantic with a bag full of cash for an opportunity to buy some of them.
                        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Exact Willy.
                          Collections like that one are sold just with some phone call and very quickly and all over the world.
                          Luca,open your eyes my friend.

Comment

Wow what a collection. Hope it turns out to be authentic. And I agree that if only 25% turns out to be real it is still a great find. Keep us updated and good luck.

Comment

Maybe you can try to buy this collection with a lot of

Comment

Maybe you can try to buy this collection with a lot of
                                Great Fred, put a lot of inside the parcel you are going to send me
                                Agree with you friends and collectors to keep the eyes open and I am quite sure a lot of fakes are inside this collection.
                                Thanks all to join this thread
                                Luca
                                Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X