Early EM Panzer 4-Pocket Tunic by HUGO BOSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickG View Post
    Nice example of a kustenartillerie tunic.
    Here's a period picture, which I am borrowing from another thread! (gracias amigo!)
    Sure it is KM?
    6 buttons, the one here has 5. i dont know much about KM, but i guess this a Army tunic in RW-Style like this one with 8 buttons:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
      what is unrealistic of the awards for the rank? A qualification badge was awarded to the lowest guys, and an award for bravery could be earned by anyone.

William Kramer
      what is unrealistic of the awards for the rank?
      What rank? There is no rank!

A qualification badge was awarded to the lowest guys, and an award for bravery could be earned by anyone.
      You are correct;
      however, with the award of both classes of the Iron Cross the man would surley be promoted to Gefreiter.
      Also the awards indicate that he has been in the war since 1939 and was awarded the eastern front medal probably early 1942 - showing a minimum of 2 years of service.

Two years of war service plus both classes of the iron cross and no rank not even Gefreiter makes this arrangement quite unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by naxos View Post
        What rank? There is no rank!

You are correct;
        however, with the award of both classes of the Iron Cross the man would surley be promoted to Gefreiter.
        Also the awards indicate that he has been in the war since 1939 and was awarded the eastern front medal probably early 1942 - showing a minimum of 2 years of service.

Two years of war service plus both classes of the iron cross and no rank not even Gefreiter makes this arrangement quite unrealistic.
        Quite true. J

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
        X