No announcement yet.

Naval Coastal Artillery uniforms !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My impression is that most collectors dont value KA in same value as WH Art, or Luftwaffe Flak ! Many of my collectors friend are smiling when I tell them that I want to complete a KA rig.
    I have tried to provide myself a Al. or gold buckle in approx 2.months, no luck so far ! The M43 are in same condition and with same color as my M33 tunic, I post you some photos when I receive it. Do have something for trade or sale ? Or do you currently looking for something special ? let me know and I keep my eyes open.

Best regards

Carl

Comment

For the moment I only have shoulder boards for sale, many you saw them on the e-stand.
      I'm not looking for something special, in KA pieces are so rare that you have to bought them when you se them.
      For the moment, I'm waiting for a jacket officier KA but without insignas moremad it will be hard to find an oficier eagle.
      If you find anything let me know.
      Best regards
      eric

Comment

I might be able to help you with Off. insigna if it not gone yet !
        I check it up and post you asap

Carl

Comment

For the fun, here is one of my favorite photo
          Attached Files

Comment

That guy cant be the first one in line when the Alarm went off
            His tunic seems to me to be very early manufacture with the darkgreen backing on the collarpatches ??

Carl

Comment

you are right carl
              This photo is very early, note the side cap, it is made with a heer cap, at the beginning KA had heer cut side cap, note on this second photo (october 1938), they all have heer side cap with navy insignas.
              Has you can see, it's not easy to collect KA with the lot of variation they had
              Attached Files

Comment

Then I understand why other collectors are using wrong references on the models when I speak with them, fisrtcoming weekend I will visit a collector who has a overcoat, M40 tunic?, and a EM/NCO visor cap for KA !! I really looking forward to see what it is and if its something to make a deal on. He was talking about a KA rainjacket made in cottontwill with beige/grey color, two slide pockets and shoulderboard attachment !! Do you know what he is talking about ??

Carl

Comment

The rainjacket in KA is axactely the same than the WH one instead of the buttons with anchor in the Ka one.
                  Sometime, you can find a stam in the coat like B.A.K (the last letter is for the city) and the date.
                  I think the better is to get photos, if you can have some it will be easier to tell you if it's correct.
                  For my part, I will try to find photos with raincoat.

Best regards from "der Kanal"

eric

Comment

I will take my web-camera with on Saturday and take some photos if its possible. You havent got any new clues on my feldbluse wich I posted some photos of earlier in this thread ??

Carl

Comment

As we think with Adrian, this jacket is a m33 used by the WH when Hitler took the power, I know that KA had special jackets in 1936 but I don't know if they had bottom pockets in 33.
                      If I have any explaination you will be the first to know.
                      Eric

Comment

KA enlisted wearing medals, wich ones ?

I have a question ! What medals exept from the KA abzeichen was normally issued to KA enlisted who served in midwest/central Europe ?? I have seen som blurred photos where its to difficult to regonize what kind of medals that is worn !

Carl

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X