Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blitzes

Greetings,

Ade,that is exactly the color of my blitz. Very nice!!

Paul- From my understanding didn't the clergy also have some EM staff? I am sure they werejust attached from another unit and if the clergy had commo problems it was assisted by the hosting unit. I have always wondered about the Feldgendarmerie also. With a highly motorized and efficient type unit one would think commo was a major portion of the unit.Again,the probably had a signal abteilung as an asset!

Fred

Comment

Hi Fred,

I do agree that the clergy must have had an assigned group of assistants from the host unit(driver, protection, and etc), but I would think that the assigned comms personnel would have worn the signals blitz of the support unit(Infantry, Cav, Arty, etc).

Comment

Blitzes

Greetings All,

A new friend wanted me to add his collection to this post . I have the signal Blitz collection of Tom Pearcy and a scan of 3 real nice pieces.

Fred Green
        Attached Files

Comment

Blitzes

And the three nice pieces.
          Attached Files

Comment

Great stuff Tom. I think that my favorite is the medical Blitz!! I was lucky enough to find one on Ebay. Thank God for mispelled words in the item discription!!

How common are the grey ones? I have only found two in my entire time.

Comment

Blitzes

Greetings,

I need both of those!

Fred

Comment

Tom's blitz photo on the latest entry(the one with three blitzes)... what is the one on the left? White blitz on black... or grey?

Unfortunately, I lost the second grey blitz to a sniper on Ebay... If I find one, I will get it for you.

Comment

Paul,
                  The one on the left is white on black. I have no idea what unit. Maybe Waffen-SS?

Comment

Signal Blitzes

Greetings All,

I just added a few nice signal blitzes that I picked up at the "SOS". The first ones are an Early and Late style Copper brown Blitz.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Blitz

And the back side of them.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Blitz

I added a couple more DAK with these.A Pioneer on wool and an Infantry on cotton.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Blitz

And the reverse.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Blitz

The next two are a Early Panzer Grenadier and a late Transport. The transport looks almost grey until you look at the back.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Blitz

And again the reverse image.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Blitz

Both of these are actually pink; just different shades. They are on black.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X