No announcement yet.

M44 pants webing belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the near end of the war there were some manufacturers that didn't apply the web belt anymore. The upper presented belt (fake) was used on the last production trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Ciavaglia View Post
      in the near end of the war there were some manufacturers that didn't apply the web belt anymore. The upper presented belt (fake) was used on the last production trousers.
      I have several '45 dated pairs that have belts attached so I can't agree with you (because the war in Europe was over just after the fourth month of 1945). As for these "belts", I suspect they are not a belt at all but rather a strap for some sort of equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post

I have several '45 dated pairs that have belts attached so I can't agree with you (because the war in Europe was over just after the fourth month of 1945). As for these "belts", I suspect they are not a belt at all but rather a strap for some sort of equipment.
        Maybe you have only some trousers of the manufacturers still active in those time...

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post

OSS this pair is dated 45
          Attached Files
          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post

OSS this pair is dated 45
            Thanks Lenny, I notice the factory applied belt there as well, really nice set.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X