X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alfred213 View Post
    hi guys
    good morning to you guysbeen folowing this intresting tread on wather pp and ppk pistols being used by the ss units wondering if one of you guys here on this forum can help me on my walther model pp 7.65 call crown n serial number both on slide and on frameon right side then on left side of frame and slide is eagle 359 proofed serial number is 254317p comes with lite colored brown holster eagle waffen marked apears to be eagle 359 under leather keeper is this to late serial number for being an ss assigned walther pp pistol any help would be greatly appreciated boy in this hobby we should never say never thank you for any help andy
    The eagle 359 is a military acceptance mark which would mean that it is not an SS pistol.

Comment

Bob is correct. You have a military accepted PP.

Please start a new thread on your pistol with photos if you'd like more information. I'd love to see it.

Thanks
      Matt

Comment

walther pistol

Originally posted by MP41 View Post
        Bob is correct. You have a military accepted PP.

Please start a new thread on your pistol with photos if you'd like more information. I'd love to see it.

Thanks
        Matt
        hi matt
        i just love this site but my wife has a lot of trouble just to get pictures here on this forum so i have to pass doing it is to much for her if i could send some one pictures to his e mail address hopefully he can put it on for me this walther pistol might not be ss as said but its a killer conditioned pistol thanks again everybody for your help god bless andy

Comment

Hi Andy,

From your description you have a e/359 military issued PP. It is not an SS/RSHA issued pistol.

Best Regards,
          Ed

Comment

Hi.
            Is it the same way of marking for the 9mm?
            Best
            John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X