German pistols used by Norwegian police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norwegian police

Several interesting 7.65mm pistols have been identified as marked with the postwar POLITI and property number, including an Astra 300 and a 1907 Dreyse. Does anyone have other such POLITI marked pistols?

Comment

I just have received beautiful CZ 27 Bomnische with Nazi markings and "POLITI" on the top of the slide. If you're interested in seeing the photos, please, let me know.
      Peter

Comment

Peter,
        Thanlks for posting re the POLITI C27.
        Check your Private Messages,
        Peter

Comment

Originally posted by PiotrekNYC View Post
          I just have received beautiful CZ 27 Bomnische with Nazi markings and "POLITI" on the top of the slide. If you're interested in seeing the photos, please, let me know.
          Peter
          Piotrek, would love to see the photos of your CZ!! Especially the top of the slide... !!

r
          The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Comment

Here are the photos of the Nazi marked CZ 27 with "POLITI" markings...

Peter
            HotGunAds.com

Comment

Most interesting Sir !! Not what I was expecting... They damn sure wanted you to know who the owner was !! Many thanks for your trouble.

r
              The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Comment

Politi marked Browning 1900 and Sauer 1913 or 1930

Since this tread was active a lot of more information has surfaced over the Norwegian police issued guns. and other pistols should be added.

I'm wondering if anyone here has a POLITI marked Browning 1900 or Sauer M1913 og M1930, or good pictures of such guns.

Ketil

Comment

Originally posted by jotuntroll View Post
                  There is a crate of P-38 and P-08 together with g33-40 rifles on my brothers policestation. It belonges to the sportsection in the police but it really have dusted in the basement since the early 70.
                  yeah, I`ve tried
                  See if you can get permission to photograph some examples, under supervision, of course!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X