Gravity knife by Wyersberg - opinions welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craig H View Post
    I was under the Impression the waffenampt is supposed to be about 1/3 the size of the area its stamped on . .
    This is a small version of waffenamt (not ampt by the way, as it comes from the german word Amt - office, department).

IF this one Is a repro the fakers have upped the game another notch .
    Well, such comment applies to 100% of Third Reich Items and all antiques in general... Such assumption and thesis doesn't bring much information. It only creates an impression that something might be wrong with this very knife.

I'd like to see some more serious comments, positive or negative. Unless recognized as a 100% bad one, this knife will be listed on e-stand in a couple of days.

Comment

The brass lanyard pin and spotty logo makes me question its authenticity. My 2 cents.

Comment

These gravity knives have become very tricky for me . What I meant by my comment Is that everything looks right to me other than the tiny wafenamt which I was unaware there was more than one size of . Sorry for any confusion .

Comment

These gravity knives have become very tricky for me . What I meant by my comment Is that everything looks right to me other than the tiny wafenamt which I was unaware there was more than one size of . Sorry for any confusion .
          Very simple , buy a good reference on Gravity knives !

Comment

Originally posted by djtshc View Post
            The brass lanyard pin and spotty logo makes me question its authenticity. My 2 cents.
            LOOK at photo (9) ,It is NOT brass.

Comment

Ed,

777 knife has brass pin, mwl knife has steel pin pic #9

Comment

Originally posted by Mac 66 View Post
                Ed,

777 knife has brass pin, mwl knife has steel pin pic #9
                Got it, I've got the knives mixed up.

Comment

I have had quite a few knives where the lanyard loop has become deratched from the pin
                  Good knife replacement pin??

Comment

Originally posted by nickn View Post
                    I have had quite a few knives where the lanyard loop has become deratched from the pin
                    Good knife replacement pin??
                    That's the only reasonable explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by djtshc View Post
                      Hmm, spotty logo? You mean missing parts, right? I've never seen this kind of spotty logo on fakes, but I've seen some on originals.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X