No announcement yet.

SS M36 chained dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To each his own when comes to opinions, with after I first saw it doing some relatively moderate image enhancements. Seeing some of the small details as those on some of the 'East Bloc' fakes. Now maybe I'm wrong and it's just software errors. Or not, needing some really good close up detailed photos of the complete dagger to see which way this one is going to tilt - for good or bad. FP

Comment

I had few minutes over the weekend to do some more in depth digital image adjustments. It's still a fake IMO, but I'm more than open to seeing some new pictures - if for no other reason than to see how much they are off (assuming of course that they are). FP

Comment

It's a fake.

The runes button isn't correct, look carefully. The crossguards are from an SA.

The scabbard is the giveaway. The definition on the swastikas.

Also look at the early style grip. No 36 period dagger had that shape of grip. And it's not an early dagger with a 36 conversion scabbard: no blade marking for one thing.

Finally the blade is dodgy. Look closely at the grain.

Comment

It looks good to me.Flash photos dont help its cause.Why not post pics of it in
          daylight.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X