What does this marking on RAD hewer mean? FÜ65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kraft View Post
    Yes, I understand precission, but I thought about FÜ - both capitals, while all hewers I saw were capital "F" and small "ü" and dot.
    Exactly correct on all no matter which letter code they have. Also these appear to have been stamped yesterday ! The stag grips are a poor fit and the color of them is what I see on current made items.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Sunday View Post
      Exactly correct on all no matter which letter code they have. Also these appear to have been stamped yesterday ! The stag grips are a poor fit and the color of them is what I see on current made items.
      I took a look at what Ed said, and the stamps do seem to be new. I also noticed that in a few places on the scabbard where the paint was missing, and saw bare metal that did not seem to have evidence of aging. Which I’m sure will now be corrected the next time around - so I’m not mentioning something else I saw that seemed to be questionable. FP

Comment

Thank you all very much. I decided I let hewer be. By the way the communication with seller wasn´t without problems, what is one from more reasons to don´t buying it. I will wait for certain one. ;-)

Comment

avoid this hewer-MJM

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X