This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pylon1357 View Post
    Interesting read this topic certainly has been.

J.R. from what I see every time Niblet complies with your requests, you come up with another demand. It appears to me that you are on a witch hunt. Niblet is not one of my favorite people, this has been seen many times. But it seems to me you are going above and bejond to get under his skin and needlessly upset him. This, in my opinion is not fair to him or the dagger.

If I read this correctly, the dagger has been sold, but you still continue to press the issue. This can only been seen as harrassmnent.

If I am correct, and this dagger is now sold, I would like to recommend this topic be closed. If there is an issue with this item, the new owner can open a now topic.
    Pylon,,,
    for once I'm in agreement with you

Comment

Nicely said Tim lol .... I’ll be conducting my own research on this dagger when it arrives including testing on the ivory for my own personal information not bragging rights or anything like that ... I like the dagger it looks beautiful and I believe I bought a nice piece for my collection regardless of what apparent gurus think .. I have seen many anomalies in daggers over the years and other non textbook militaria ... that I know for a fact that were 100% authentic because I acquired them directly from the soldier that owned them ...but I let the "guru" state all of his arguments and try to discredit my flawless dagger that looks like it just came out of a time portal from Solingen in 1941 .. This dagger I speak of isn’t textbook but that doesn’t mean a row of beans as it was 100% true and untouched .. so after he was done and figured he had it all laid out I bombed him with the relation to the original owner and how I acquired it : ) needless to say he was speechless .. Never made another comment.. As from a pictures perspective without in person observation you cannot tell 100% of the time exactly what you are saying is correct .. I have seen it time and time again..

cheers

Comment

Like I said, I don't think there's any more to be gained with this thread.
        Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X