X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

the quality from the Maker is good yes!

There are daggers from sure Provience!

I think the manufacturers 120 and 121 is original !

But why have them RZM?

And why stand the Logo on the head?

The Logo from z.b. Böker(or or or) go to the Spike
    the RZM go to the Grip.

Who could be of the Maker of 120 or from 121?? Are there photos of original 188 Daggers?

Best Regards
    Sebastian

Comment

Originally posted by BOB K. (RKSS) View Post
      why there is No SS Group mark Roman Numeral?

Hello Collector,

give a Roman Number of the Dagger from Maker 120/34 a 1

the Maker 121/34 have not why???

Sebastian

Comment

As I said in a previous post, all 120/34's that I have seen are district stamped "I". They presumably were the earliest of the RZM models before the use of the district stamps was discontinued.

Bob you believe what you want to believe. It's obvious that you have made up your mind... permanently. But for the sake of others I will say this once more: The Reichszeugmeisterei was an organization that EVOLVED over the course of several years. The period between its beginning and the publication of regulations in 1936 was a period of TRANSITION. These early RZM daggers were produced in that time of transition.

Here is another 120/34 district stamped "I".
        Attached Files

Comment

Bob, There are some other issues that I think might need some clarification, but I’m going to try and concentrate on some of the basics. No offense, but I think you are missing some pieces of the puzzle. I was never stationed there, or near there myself. But I believe that in Munich what is or what was known as the McGraw Kaserne (the former Braunes Haus NSDAP - RZM HQ). In July of 1934 was the location where the director of the Reichszeugmeisterei was located at (Tergernseer Landstrasse 210?) in Munich along with his staff and offices.

Hitler signed an edict in May of 1933 protecting National Symbols. But it was the first of a series of followup decrees by him and some others. With the RZM mentioned by name at the end of 1934, or very beginning of 1935, depending on how you interpret the language. Not 1936.

My point with the rifles was that there were not just guys running around in party uniforms. There were also armed troops (LAH I think had almost 1000 (?) men in March of 1934) and the Army was not giving them any help. And one of the edicts mentioned a very limited number of specific items (including canteens) in that pre 1936 time frame.

I still would really like to get a good translation of “Plättestempel der Reichszeugmeisterei der NSDAP”. Hopefully here, but if not, then perhaps another forum? But in the meantime: Has anyone ever wondered what kinds of things those funny little paper tags that are fairly solidly attached to the (unsold) daggers were used for? The ones with RZM written on them? FP

Comment

Hello,

The Maker120/34 is the First Modell?
            The RZM Marke is not the Norm!

All ather dagger have a Line in the Z! from 1936 with open End.
            SA ,SS or or or.....

The Z have not a Line.
            The dagger have a Roman Number .
            And the Qualität is nice an from the First SS Daggers.

The Maker 121/34

have a RZM to the Norm!
            the Qualität is nice and first.
            the Maker 121/34 have not a Number why?

Waht is wenn 120/34 the first SS dagger from All Maker?
            1 Roman = Munich??

waht is with 188/35??
            Can see pictures from the Modell?

And why stand the Logo on the head? from the RZM Maker 121 and 120
            i have not se a Modell 188/35

best Regards Sebastian

Comment

BTW: I forgot to mention that for anyone who is seriously interested in the topic. The U.S. Library of Congress is supposed to have on microfilm a 1935 dated copy of the RZM handbook. FP

Comment

Why have only this SS daggers a Marke before 1936 from the RZM.

No Dagger from the Third Reich have a RZM Logo before 1936!?

The Roman Nummber of the daggers is only 1

or give 2 and 3?

He is of the 120!

he is of the 121???

Best Sebastian
                Last edited by Ojoneso; 01-22-2009, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Comment

Came across this old Thread .............

OJONESO, any News in your research regarding those early RZM's?

Comment

I too, as I'm sure many others do, have a lot of interest in this question. Last year, I picked up a 120/34 along with a haenel SA straight from the vets familiy. The 120/34 has the I district mark and is of really high quality, at least I feel, and seems to have a true ebony grip! While not in the best of condition, it is still a neat piece to have in the collection as to its unique markings!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogprince View Post
                        I still would really like to get a good translation of “Plättestempel der Reichszeugmeisterei der NSDAP”. Hopefully here, but if not, then perhaps another forum? But in the meantime: Has anyone ever wondered what kinds of things those funny little paper tags that are fairly solidly attached to the (unsold) daggers were used for? The ones with RZM written on them? FP
                        @FP,

i guess it's a kind of "copyright"

Below,taken from the documentarchiv:

All uniform items listed below..... must wear the distinctive emblem of the Reichszeugmeisterei of the NSDAP . Unless the emblem is not stamped or embossed a tag ticket must be attached.................

The tag tickets, with the emblem can be orderd by the Reichszeugmeisterei of the NSDAP in Munich..........
                        Regards,
                        Last edited by Rheingold; 04-20-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

@Rheingold
                          what date does the document show?

Comment

Originally posted by RAKRA View Post
                            @Rheingold
                            what date does the document show?

20th Dec.1934

Comment

Here's another taken from the documentarchiv
                              Under Article 1 § 5, 20th december 1934, of the Act against malicious attacks on government and party and protection of party uniforms,
                              shall be made ​​party official uniforms, uniform items,tissues, flags and insignia of the Nazi Party, their formations or affiliated professional associations only with permission of the Reich Treasurer of the NSDAP, stocked, displayed or otherwise placed on the market............................
                              Pursuant to article 1, § 5/ 1 sentence 2 of the Act which I determine in consultation with the Economics Minister, the uniform parts and tissue, for which requires a license, as follows:..........................

Berlin,16 January 1935

So i'm sure Plättestempel is..a Copyright against illicit sale

Regards,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X