No announcement yet.

warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stay away from a 515 area code phone number on Craigslist.

515-345-2345

Trespuentes27
    Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Pawel Nowak <Luytjens2014@outlook.com> ??? Aber das bin nicht ich!!! Ich bin Nowak-Krzesimski! Eh!

Comment

Pawel Nowak Luytjens2014@outlook.com to write me

Comment

Now in the UK
          http://mypage.freeads.co.uk/legolas1944#.VdDafJqFPIX

Comment

Originally posted by jager100 View Post
            Almost all the photos have a different background - a clear sign of a fraud but still someone is gonna get screwed.

Comment

Nowak

I cannot believe that he is still alive?

Comment

Hi, Pawels never actually stopped he just diversified he also sells art and antiques.

17th century dutch masters for sale can't ship for one week (Paint still wet.)

Comment

Sorry to bring up old stuff but today I was struck by Pawel Novak for the first time. Somehow he got my cell phone number which I have no clue how. He uses the alias "John Miller" when speaking on the phone or during preliminary talks, but when his email comes through you can see "Pawel Nowak" as the name. The person I spoke with on the phone claimed that he had a box of SS stuff and that his dad is Pawel and that he was calling on his behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by historiknut View Post
                    I cannot believe that he is still alive?
                    Me too !

Comment

Originally posted by chris235 View Post
                      After years of not hearing his name for years...

He is a still out there...

Legolas1944@outlook.com

Thanks for your quick answer.

I live Poland (EU) now. And i have an interest in WW2 history for a long time. From time to time i take my metal detector and detect places of historical interest and local battlefields. I mostly collect german daggers and helmets.

I have 100% positive feedback on our EU auction site Allegro:

http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?uid=23760640

I send 2/3 parcels to Germany each month.

Regards,
                      Pawel

Selling on French sites be careful
                      ...and out of 348 feedbacks he got only 3 as seller.

Guys, I'm from Poland so if I could be of any assistance please let me know. I just came across that thread and I honestly feel ashamed :/

Comment

'He' is multiple people using this alias.

Comment

On italian platforms now he also uses the nick Walkiria2016

Comment

He sell now at sammeln.at, its a site we have in Austria. He put there several Items for Sale, German Cross, Tunics ect. German Cross for 500 Euro

Here is the actual Email Address from him:

Pawel Nowak kaspian2015@onet.pl

Please be careful. This ****ing Monkey fooled me once years ago.
                            WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Did anyone every try to catch this Guy? It is impossible that he is all this years active and there is no way to get hold of him. I forget about my loss long time ago until today when i see the post on sammeln.at. I wrote there and back comes the email from novak. and of course now i remember that i loose 600 euro for a cap that i never got. i did went to police and made a report the policeman called me a few times and ask me some questions but that was all never got any result. and i think it is about time that this guy get what he deserve

Comment

Here is a little Update when i last ran Into that Clown. He send me everything i ask for, and based on what i found out, that is his real Address where he live. Guess that Guy must feel very Safe there....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X