warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pawel Nowak Refunds

If anyone has paid money to Paul Nowak and still has email copies or letters as proof, you can get your money back with very little effort. I have the address of the local Prosecutor and if you write to him/her and include copies of whatever you have you may get a refund from him. I know of 2 cases that were successful. That was several months ago, but yesterday I got a letter from the local Polish Police dept., through the U.S. DOJ, that there was not enough evidence to charge him with a crime !!! I have tried to tell people about contacting the Prosecutor several times on different forums, but I never had a single acknowledgment . So stop all the complaining, if you are serious about wanting to get this guy and possibly get your money back send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
      Check this out he has scammed jamie cross and theres lots about him at this link.....so your a little late , the warning has been out for several years....
      http://www.thirdreichmedals.com/ scroll down , and check the info jamie posted.
      when you scrolldown and see the blue link his family his wife, his collection is all shown supposedly supposed to be him, its under Jamie Cross Militaria
      UK. VAT NO 731 87 67 11. Youll love this extra info as it shows his M.O.S.(the way he approaches )
      sorry but this guy is not squeaky clean neither, a friend had a questionable badge that he showed to this dealer, the dealer gave him a lowball offer my friend parted with it, then the said badge appears in his site saying it was brought from a "vet" now I know for sure my friend never worked with animals

the golden rule buy the object not the story, just sad I guess when the "story" inflates the price

Comment

Fake SS dagger

Look at this fella who's selling a "100%" original dagger. (Ioffer). I sent him a little E-mail and he replied to me in a very aggressive way stating that his stuff is the best and 100% correct. He goes by Militarytoys777 and, from the conversation that we had, I'm convinced he's from eastern Europe. Maybe Pavel?

I have never seen a SS dagger with markings on the lower crossguard. This one has a B on it. Probably parts from an SA dagger...

I've seen ads from that Pavel guy on Craigslist in TX. He was selling a Boker dagger for $600 USD. He emailed me some pics but it was easy to determine his dagger was fake.

Comment

here's the link to the dagger on Ioffer

https://www.ioffer.com/i/german-ww2-...sion-544193060

Just copy/paste in your browser. This guy, Militarytoys777, was asking over $3K for this piece of junk! It's because people like him that honest collectors AND dealers pay such a high price for these items.

Comment

Originally posted by grndevil44 View Post
            it was brought from a "vet" now I know for sure my friend never worked with animals
            Lol .... now that is funny.

Comment

There was a Pawel Novak offering a tunic on the E-stand a while ago.I contacted him and when I asked if it could have a review in the uniforms section,he wrote an email it was sold to somebody else.When I googled this tunic,I saw it was offered on several other sites.He said he was moving from Russia to Poland.Is this the same person ????

Greets cardon

Comment

I have just discovered Pawel Novak is working Gumtree in Australia with the username "Legolas" - heads up, BEWARE!

Regards
                Mike
                Regards
                Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Anyone done business with this guy?

Does the name Greg Zurawski fit in to this thread, (an alias perhaps) Operates out of Florida and Poland. Goes by the name brokot62 on e-bay?

Comment

warning PAWEL NOWAK fake daggers and helmets

Pawel Nowak (Legolas1944@outlook.com) is back on www.delcampe.com

warning PAWEL NOWAK fake daggers and helmets

http://www.delcampe.net/item.php?lan...F&id=251949836

Comment

also allegedy been advert'ing on baltimore md. craigslist

Comment

Same person

It seems like this is his site ( Legolas1944@outlook.com ) also.

http://www.freegunshow.com/post/1090...6#.UxPKt-OwJXI

Comment

Been advertising on Gun Star in the UK same email legolas1944, I reported him and they where quick to remove his ads and ban him.

Comment

Teno / Nowak

Just saw a Craigslist add for a TENO dagger with scabbard - $450.
                            Phone # 515-345-2345 contact "Kaspian1417"
                            Listing was in New York city phone # is in Iowa
                            Looks to be Nowak

Comment

Originally posted by Bob J. View Post
                              Just saw a Craigslist add for a TENO dagger with scabbard - $450.
                              Phone # 515-345-2345 contact "Kaspian1417"
                              Listing was in New York city phone # is in Iowa
                              Looks to be Nowak
                              Could you explain why, please?

Comment

I was trying to figure out the area code for this contact no. in a craigslist ad, I then searched google and came to this thread on the forum

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/clt/4554995959.html

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X