F.W. Höller, Berlin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwordFish View Post
    It is my understanding that the correct terminology for the leather grip/scabbard color is "Morroccan Blue" (spelled incorrectly I presume). Perhaps on DLV, the blue may be a shade lighter. Fleigerschwerts and 1st mods should be dark. Please correct me if Im wrong.

Thank you gents,
    T
    No, they should NOT be Dark, but most are.

Comment

Bob,
      In order to post photos you have to either become an association member or use a photo hosting service. Welcome aboard!
      Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Thanks for thr Welcome, Larry! I don't want to use any photo hosting service, & can post photos for free on Militaria Collectors Forum; so I'll just start a new thread there (in a few days; when I have time to take photos), & show mint color Leather on DLV, Luft. edged weapons.

Comment

I have a chance to pickup a Holler solingen police sword in pretty nice
          shape for $1200, did they fake police swords and is twelve a fair price.
          Erich

Comment

[quote=Erichjr;2168271]I have a chance to pickup a Holler solingen police sword in pretty nice
            shape for $1200, did they fake police swords and is twelve a fair price.
            Erich[/quote >>> Post a close-up of the Trademark on blade. $1200. for a Police OFFICER in exc. condition is "OK", but is way tooo much for an EM. Probably good to assume any Third Reich item could be fake; until shown to be authentic.

Comment

Don't have the sword with me, it is a officer sword and the maker mark
              on the blade looks just like the one pictured on the luft dagger.
              I'm sure its good, its coming from a good source. I was just wondering
              if any one saw a fake holler police sword before. Thanks Erich

Comment

I have never seen a reproduction Holler Police Sword before. for that matter, I have never come accross a reproduction police degen. That's not to say they do not exist, but as stated, I have yet to come accross one.

T

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X