Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Br. James for your great help and the lots of informations you gave me about this dagger/SS man.
    I owe you (one)

Chris

Comment

Hello

I am thinking of buying numbered ss dagger , is number 34170 researchable ?

Regards
      Greg

Comment

#SS dagger 6166 , is this a correct numbering for that dagger , how it could be so low ? is this number available somewhere to trace it ? Please lete me know
        Attached Files

Comment

SS DAGGER serial number 98980

What do you guys think?
          Attached Files

Comment

#111339 is this dagger number researchable ?

Comment

fasol-- SS DAGGER #6166 is researchable. It comes back to Obersturmbannfuhrer Erich RAAKE. Born 04.10.1895. NSDAP member #372313. Hope that helps.

Comment

hey frank , thanks for help unfortuantely dagges itself - especially blade is not worth my money....

Comment

Hi Greg,

Sorry to say that neither #34170 or #111339 are listed in "The Key." But that only means that those SS members were probably not officers; their numbers may still be researchable.

Br. James

Comment

Sorry, Jgualt, but SS #98980 is not listed in "The Key."

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                      Hi Greg,

Sorry to say that neither #34170 or #111339 are listed in "The Key." But that only means that those SS members were probably not officers; their numbers may still be researchable.

Br. James
                      SS No. 34 170 is identifiable.

RossK

Comment

Thanks, Ross -- I knew you'd know if anyone would, given your long research into SS records of both officers AND enlisted ranks.

Will you be at the show at the Cow Palace on October 1st? Hope to meet you there!

Br. James

Comment

I recently purchased a Model 1933 SS dagger with the numbers 275857 stamped into the lower surface of the bottom hand guard. I was fortunate enough to receive some province that included the name of the dagger's owner - Oberstrumfuher Karl Hanschen.

Any additional information would be very welcome.

Bill
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here are two of mine. 36180 & 1315
                            Attached Files

Comment

1315 is number for SS-Standartenführer Karl Ostberg.

Schlange

http://www.mojalbum.com/schlange88/album

Comment

Thanks much, I had some documentation on him but couldn't remember who it was and had put it somewhere I wouldn't forget but forgot where that was. Man...this getting old is rough.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X