X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dave, it does not get much better than that

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Dave, absolutely stunning dagger and research material!

Hope you some day will be able to add more of this mans items to your collection.

/David

Comment

Hello Dave,
        What a dagger and what a story. Just amazing what one can find out.
        Congrats!

sermas

Comment

Here is one numbered Boker to an officer SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer Albert Stryjewski, SS #74189.

Comment

Nice one, congrats.

Comment

Hello!I have dagger which number is 225525.I dont know whos it was,but if somebody knows ,please tell it.

Comment

That number is lot listed to an officer in "The Key". Your only chance is to contact Ross Kelbaugh of Military Reseach Service: email: ssdolch@ yahoo.com and see if he can find it matched to a name in the "National Archives".

-wagner-

Comment

Hey Wags..
                  What is your guys SSZA #?
                  Cant read it.
                  Collecting No,s with names!!
                  Cheers
                  Seiler.

Comment

Hi Seiler!
                    His SS# is: 74189.

-wagner-

Comment

Originally posted by dblmed View Post
                      I have be fortunate in Researching the Schlotter SS Dagger.

I have the full "D-List" Reports by Berne Brule & another by Rob McDivitt.

However, FATE smiled &, just by sheer CHANCE, noted SS Researcher John P. Moore with the assistance of former SS Oberstamfuhrer EUGEN SCHLOTTER, himself - had just finished the fantastic CD Compilation / Documentary of SS Signal's Officers (Nachritzenoffitzeren). The Moore CD contains 31 pages of information on E. Schlotter, with Photos!!! Simply Amazing.

John Moore & I have corresponded a great deal & I've learned even more - from Moore!!!

Schlotter & John Moore were dear friends, and John visited with him a number of times in Germany.

Here is Page 1 of SS Oberstamfuhrer EUGEN SCHLOTTER's description of his LIFE to date. This is living history....

Page 1 of 2 ...... Enjoy Txs, Dave / dblmed

Now THIS is a dagger I would simply love to have in my collection What an outstanding history behind this one!

Dave, you are one lucky individual Thanks for sharing this with us.

Rob

Comment

There are MORE Numbered SS Daggers yet to be ID'd

Yes, There are MORE Numbered SS Daggers yet to be ID'd..

Thanks Rob. You are very kind.

I was indeed just plain Lucky to acquire the Eugen Schlotter 36 Chained - & - to 'connect' with SS Researcher, John P. Moore, at essentially the Same time.

Now with Ross K, SS-Researcher, finding valuable information on non-officer SS Numbered Daggers, this trail of finding the Original SS Recipient - is Opening even more widely.

It may seem like a bit of 'Over Doing It' to have more than one (1) researcher perform background research (I actually used 3 initially - Brule, McDivitt, & John Moore - and found that Each had some different information, documents, Photos - which the other did not have. I'm now even having Ross K. do a 4th research on what he can come up with in the National Archives. You can never learn too much!!)

Keep Searching those Numbered Daggers & Post Them for All of us to enjoy.

Txs, Dave/dblmed

Comment

Hi Wags,
                          Really want his SS Zivil Abzeichen Number listed with his Awards.
                          Thanks/Cheers
                          Seiler

Comment

Seiler, SS-Zivil Abzeichen, Nummer 31342.

-wagner-

Comment

Thanks Serge.Will enter in my data base on Names/numbers
                              Cheers
                              Seiler

Comment

Seiler

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X