1942 Torn.E.b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Torn. E. b. radios, Valeriy.
    1945 dated radios are a novelty. The 1937 dated radio is a beauty. Very nice to hear that it is still in working condition

In 2008 or 2009, i got hold of a 1941 dated Torn. E. b. here in my home town. It is also in near perfect condition.

I have moved the "Beladeplan" with it's original cellophan window over to this, unrestored frontcover:

Here is the "Typenschild" on the front panel. There is a very faint waffenamt stamp to the right of the Typenschild, you can just barely see it on the picture here:

And also matching serial number on the housing, by the handle:

A close up of the Rückkopplung scale plate:

And the radio still works, without any modifications. I just connected power to it, and it came to life in an instant

And the last two pictures. I powered up the Torn. E. b. simoltaniously with my 1938 dated 5 Watt sender:

I hope you like the new pictures

Best Regards
    Björn

Comment

Originally posted by F.Knieriemen View Post
      Any other "Beladeplan" available? Desperately seeking for 5WS/ 15WSE/ d2/ WR1P?
      Big thanks upfront for any of your efforts!
      Cheers Fritze
      I would also be interested in a scan or a copy for the 5 W. S. beladeplan

Best Regards
      Björn

Comment

I guess we have been "priviledged " in Norway. IN 1945 the country was full of WM-Equipment after 5 years of occupation by some 400.000 nazi troops. With a long country, radio communications were vitale, which probabaly explains the big amount of equipment left.
        It was quite common to find pristine Torn.Eb, KWeA etc. I once spoke to a fellow up North, who had dumped several lots of radios in the sea, to clear space in the barrack stores !

BTW I have tubes available.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri D. View Post
          Oh my God!!!! I just realized that this is a 1942 dated Torn E.b!!!

It has the control panel of what I considered to be a 1943 model. I have never seen this before.

You have a very rare reciever there.

Here is my 1942 model:
          Yuri! This voltmetr Lorenz.
          As my request about Fu.H.eb?
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...hlight=fu.h.eb

Comment

Originally posted by Well View Post
            Hi Well,

There's no more such a thing as a СССР. Also this forum is politics-free.
            So please change it. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjørn View Post
              I would also be interested in a scan or a copy for the 5 W. S. beladeplan

Best Regards
              Björn
              There was no "Beladeplan" for the 5 W.S., 15 W.S.E. etc. since there is noting to load or store in the casing.

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

That makes perfectly sence, Funksammler. I should have thought of that.
                It should be the radios wiring diagram inside the cover on these radios..

Anyway, thanks for the enlightenment, Funksammler

Kind Regards
                Björn

Comment

Originally posted by Funksammler View Post
                  There was no "Beladeplan" for the 5 W.S., 15 W.S.E. etc. since there is noting to load or store in the casing.

regards,

Funksammler
                  Ok, so what was put else in the lid?
                  The TornEb has also no space to put anything 'in', but nevertheless the Beladeplan in Eb Empfänger lid reflects what was in the accessory (Zubehör) box... so what about 5WS or 15WSE? How was it done there?

Comment

As Bjorn suggests, the radio lid held the schematic of the radio. Storage of the "Zubehör" was separate, either in boxes or in a vehicle. Boxes such as the Fu21 and even vehicles had a "Beladeplan" to show where everything was stored.

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Voila! I've done it this way now for my 5W.S. next ... the 15 W.S.E.

Cheers
                      Fritze

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X